OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Zombie Land Special

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2011, 08:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Inspired by civil unrest -

Some of you may remember I recently took my late fathers Mossberg Pump , and did a Pimp My Ride deal with it - its my everywhere gun and I can take out a whole trailer park full of criminals and meth heads - 

I stripped it down and Gave it a...

1) non glare el-cheapo cera-coat/epoxy job
2) installed front and back ATI pistol grips
3) Installed a el-cheapo laser/ flood light

Now...

4) Installed a 6 shot ATI side saddle ( those black shells are Winchester PDI buck and ball)
5) Made a 1 point harness - more about the harness , I wanted to get one of those tactical 1 piece harness jobs , but that costs money and I'm cheap ,plus I know how to stitch leather and have supplies around - so I made me up a homebuilt tactical one-of-a-kind harness with personality , plus I wanted one that can hold more buckshot and isn't made in China - The nice thing is it hangs right of the bed post , and I will never run out of ammo whilst shooting zombies 

5) I have a folding stock on the way , cant wait to get it

My oldest son asked me "when are you ever gonna use that?" and I told him you seen that movie ZOMBIELAND....well i'm gonna be ready !!! "double tap "

I had lots of leather dye , and tinted it to look old weathered and moldy , its looks broken in already !

Thats right ....Ghetto Blaster
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bird

Dude you ain't right!  :chucknorris:

Of course I have a pistol grip Maverick 88 18" sitting next to my side of the bed ready for any unwanted Zombies.
  :smiley-char092:

CASH

Ghetto Blaster.   :TooFunny:  Love it!!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Looks pretty wicked.  Any patterns you could show us? 

bird

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 30, 2011, 08:30:10 PM

Come on Brad.... Patterns!  Dude its a Riot gun.... you know.  Home Defense....

The only pattern that gun is going to throw is a one where there are bloody bodies laying on the floor.

Patterns.... now that is funny! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: bird on May 30, 2011, 08:32:42 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 30, 2011, 08:30:10 PM

Come on Brad.... Patterns!  Dude its a Riot gun.... you know.  Home Defense....

The only pattern that gun is going to throw is a one where there are bloody bodies laying on the floor.

Patterns.... now that is funny! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Well I just wanted to see some holes.   :happy0064:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Afterall it is listed under the turkey guns.   :z-guntootsmiley:

CASH

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 30, 2011, 08:48:32 PM
Afterall it is listed under the turkey guns.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Maybe because it's a shotgun??
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bird

Hey CASH.... I think they call it "Pattern on the Brain Syndrome".  :TooFunny:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I would like to see some 10" patterns at 20ft.   :lol:

BowBendr

That's home defense X10....let the bodies hit da' floor..... :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Kylongspur88

When it comes to the walking dead I'm more of an 870 man myself but sweet gun none the less.

CASH

Quote from: bird on May 30, 2011, 08:56:36 PM
Hey CASH.... I think they call it "Pattern on the Brain Syndrome".  :TooFunny:

:TooFunny:  "With 2 3/4 inch Buckshot, I got 9 hits in the 10 inch circle at 40 yards!"

gobbler74

I believe a "Zombie Gun" section would be smokin'   :TooFunny:
I ve got my version but would love to pimp an m4..
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

outlaw

that would be a great snake killer nice  :z-guntootsmiley: :wav:
Im a good guy !!!