turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glenda Green Seat

Started by strum, May 18, 2021, 06:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strum

First I have to say Glenda is the best to work with. I saw this inner tube seat on here and I asked her if she could install an adjustable elastic strap on it.. She asked a few questions and we bounced ideas around . This is the perfect run and gun seat.  It will strap around my waist and if i want I to sit . its right there . Just sit down. Or I can put it on my little turkey seat and be able to sit off the ground a little . Either way is super  comfortable . Construction is as good as it gets. Solid and durable. This is a hit im my book.  Thank you Glenda for your work.

Greg Massey

Good idea, she does awesome work..

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Nice, she is a very good person to work with. I was supposed to get with her on some stuff I had ideas for and totally forgot, I will get with her later.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Shoregobbler

Mine just arrived today! All of her work is awesome.

Chuck1443

Agreed, she makes quality stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shatcher

This seat is awesome.  I put a carabiner on the strap and clipped it to my belt loop.  Works great.

Brian Stewart

I really like Glenda's stuff.  I use the seat with the satchel with a D ring on the satchel stap.  When sit down the satchel is in reach on the ground.  Very good concept for sure. 
But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD.  Joshua 24:15

albrubacker

Neat idea! This was my first yr year hunting with her seat and will most likely never use my turkey chairs again.
:z-guntootsmiley:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

BigSlam51

Love mine, attached a carabiner to mine and hang it off the back of my vest. Beats any pad for sure!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Meleagris gallopavo

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

DUCKDIGGLER

I'm hoping mine arrives today!  She is super to deal with!  :blob10:

Beards and Hooks

Very comfortable seats, love all of Glendas products I have and she is a great gal.

GunRunner

Agree with everything said about Glenda....very sweet and personable, excellent quality work, excellent customer service. She is the best and well represents what "Made in the USA" quality is all about.

I would like to see her try her hand at making turkey vests ......designed from feedback from all of us.

GunRunner
:turkey:

Greg Massey

Quote from: GunRunner on May 23, 2021, 10:21:01 AM
Agree with everything said about Glenda....very sweet and personable, excellent quality work, excellent customer service. She is the best and well represents what "Made in the USA" quality is all about.

I would like to see her try her hand at making turkey vests ......designed from feedback from all of us.

GunRunner
:turkey:
IMO .. i hope she never makes a vest, plenty of commercially made vest on the market these day's. Glenda is a 2 person operation which includes her sister who does the cutting. Satchels and the things Glenda makes are some of the old school items we couldn't find or buy anymore. IMO.. i hope she stays with what she's making now ... again IMO