OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Old Gobbler 2011 Picture Contest Winners !!

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2011, 09:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Old Gobbler 2011 Picture Contest Winners !!!

First thing I would like to say is thank you all for participating ,they were so all equally awesome and touching pictures - there were so many beautiful pictures it was so hard to pick some winners - this was fun and next year , I plan on doing the same again , I hope all that entered this year do so again next year - each one of the entries was classic

But, We have a little surprise , months ago Andy Smith A&J and Me planned to award a special call to one lucky winner , I had a panel of secret judges carefully go through all the pictures and help select a few top youth pictures , from there I did a hat draw and this lucky little girl and her daddy {FireDoc} are now the proud owners of this simply beautiful custom made slate call Andy would like you all to know it is Qtr. sawed Red Oak slate, the striker is Locust with Cedar wood inlay. I have one of Andy's calls and they are top notch

A HUGE THANKS TO ANDY SMITH  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Here is Andy's contact info if any of you are interested in a custom call or want to hear some of them over the phone-
www.a-jcalls.net

FireDoc Best Youth Picture My Turkey Hunting Buddy out doing some locating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next---The rest of these lucky members were all selected as winners in their own respective categories listed next to their forum name  , each member won a free patch as a prise - pm me your address and I'll have them out in the mail asap

Flintlock- Best Trophy picture

Barry -- Best Smile Picture  

TRKYHTR  Best Buddy  Picture

LXtukeyhunter - best family picture

2ounce6s Best Father and Son Picture

Hawkfarm - Best game camera picture

Muskie003 - Best scouting picture

shad309 - best nature andturkey shots  -this man has too many good pictures to even think about or list here , all his stuff is good  

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Divenut2

Beatiful pictures one and all. Good job folks.   :z-guntootsmiley:
Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

Duke0002

DUCKDIGGLER

Top notch, all of them! Congrats to the winners! :z-winnersmiley:

bird

All great pictures.... Congrats to the winners!!!

:z-winnersmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

bird

chatterbox

Congrats to all of the winners!
Those were some fine, fine pictures!

OLE RASPY

barry

Can't argue with the winner. Great pic firedoc!

mossy835

The pictures are great and the winners are too. Congratulations to all that entered.

NCBigShot

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

RutnNStrutn

Great pics, congrats everyone!!! I'm fortunate enough to have hunted with Firedoc and spent time with that precious little girl. She is an angel here on earth!!

ElkTurkMan

Those are some truly fantastic pictures!  Congratulations to the winners!

WyoHunter

Awesome pics! Congrats to all the winners!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!