turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trumpet call newbie

Started by NYbassman, May 30, 2011, 09:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYbassman

Hey guys, seeing as season is over here, I have finally decided to get to work on learning the trumpet call. Before I get ahead of myself, I have one question. Who makes a good trumpet to learn on? If I don't have to spend a lot that would be good, but I have no problem paying more if that is necessary. I don't want to buy junk, I would rather buy a call that I can learn on relatively easily and still use If I ever get to a more advanced level. Like I said, I am kind of clueless on the matter, so please educate me. Thanks guys.

doepee

NYbassman

bring this back to the top... anybody have anymore info for me?

gobbler336

i asked the same thing about a month ago and madarchery sent me one of his trumpets to try out, i carried it to pa for a couple days to try out and lets just say i have ended up buying it and also got one from pappy that is very very nice, though it has not be tried in the woods yet.  shoot madarchery a pm, i can attest first hand that the turkeys respond very well to his trumpet, i had only had his trumpet a couple days too before i left so i would say that it is a fairly easy to use tool.