OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Memorial Day.

Started by redarrow, May 30, 2011, 08:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

I didn't want to say happy memorial day,cause its not really a happy day. It's a proud day though. Proud to be an American,proud of the U.S. fighting men and women who have given their all for their country,proud to live in the land of the free because of the brave. As we mourn those who gave their all let us give thanks unto the Lord that we are able to openly do so. Thank you soldier.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

TnTurk

TrackeySauresRex

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Thank you to all the servicemen and woman. God Bless The USA  :cross2:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

longspur

Mailman

Thankful Memorial Day :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
One Shot One Kill

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks to all that made this holiday what it is.  Great pride day or hero day is another way of saying it.   :happy0064:

Divenut2

Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

Roostem33

Freedom does have its price, I'm truly thankful to all who are serving now and the ones that have served in the past!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Beretta686

Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

kamski1151

Thank You to all  past present service men and women for your dedicated service to keep me safe and free. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

OLE RASPY

RutnNStrutn

Thank you to all who have served, are still serving, or have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and our freedom. :thanks: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Sherrell

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.