News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Insanity Hot Sauce

Started by Old Gobbler, May 29, 2011, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Well, the label said somewhere on it- "hottest sauce in the world"

Guys ... I noticed this bottle on the shelf at the store , and couldn't pass up on , being that I thought I could handle the hottest stuff out there , I was sadly mistaken - I thought being able to chew scotch bonnet/ habenaro peppers whole and swallow them,also eat the hottest food out there  - would entitle me to think I was tuff enough to handle anything- wrong...

Well , 1 drop of this stuff will burn you up so bad your body will instantly start to sweat - this stuff is 100 times hotter than anything I have ever tried - you have to have your head checked if you like this stuff - it burns like a hot cattle brand at the round up -It will lure you in , for it has no odor , it has a distinctive "burnt ash"  flavor , probably cause it is the scrapings from the bottom pits of Satan's hell pit - man this stuff is nasty !!!

The "Guberment" should use this at  Guantanamo Bay for "enhanced interrogation methods" from the start we could have had quicker results - 

big warning !!!! don't try this stuff -

-Its probably good for putting on a carelessly placed sandwich back at the hunt camp  ::)
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

West Augusta

:TooFunny: Thats the stuff. :TooFunny:
I love the label where it says that it is good for removing floor wax and oil stains from concrete. :z-guntootsmiley:
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

X-Tennessean

I do know one person who DOES like this junk and CAN eat it !!! Although he does eat it sparingly....I first saw this sauce when I worked at a small mom and pop BBQ joint in North West Tn, we had it sitting on the counter top along with a container of tooth pics and a note saying PLEASE TRY FIRST, tip of tooth pic ONLY !!!! Of course you'd have your Billy BAD Azz that thought nothing was to hot for him come in occasionally, thought I was gonna have to call 911 once......We did have a guy that would come in and buy it by the case, he used it in his horse barn to paint on the wood of the stalls to keep the horses from cribbing !!! Said it was the only thing he tried that worked, I don't think I would chew on anything that it has been put on, tried it once and that was ENOUGH !!
It is some bad stuff  :P

bird

Hmmmm..... I wonder if that would make good tick repellant.  Oh and them pesky little ground squirrels.... Oh man I could light one of them little buggers up!

redarrow

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM .Maybe I could sneak a couple drops into Camomans diaphragm container. Talk about a locator call.

boyhowdy

Quote from: redarrow on May 29, 2011, 05:26:41 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM .Maybe I could sneak a couple drops into Camomans diaphragm container. Talk about a locator call.

thought you said put it in Camomans diaper -- then I read it again

bird

Quote from: boyhowdy on May 29, 2011, 05:38:16 PM
Quote from: redarrow on May 29, 2011, 05:26:41 PM

thought you said put it in Camomans diaper -- then I read it again

Same thing....
  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TrkyHntr

A guy I work with brings different kinds of hot sauces for us to use on our food at work. He brought some of the insanity sauce in one time. It's hot no doubt, but it was pretty good on the turnip greens I tried it on.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I know all about hot sauces all to well.  I had a guy I used to work with bring some in made from the hottest pepper in the world at the time or 2nd hottest I think.  It was called a Red Savanna habanero pepper.  It almost put me in the hospital.  I ate maybe a 1/2tsp of the hot sauce he made.  This stuff can make you feel like your gonna die.  I know how I felt.  I won't ever go there again.  

They got even hotter stuff now.  This pepper is like over twice as hot as what I ate.  

This stuff will strip paint.  

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978755061

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101203/sc_yblog_thelookout/worlds-hottest-pepper-is-hot-enough-to-strip-paint

TheTwistedOne

Yep the Dave's Insanity Sauce!  It's no joke this stuff is HOT!

I've tried it too.  Luckily I did it sparingly.

Another thing you should be very wary of is a Ghost Pepper.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 29, 2011, 06:17:01 PM
 It almost put me in the hospital.  I ate maybe a 1/2tsp.  This stuff can make you feel like your gonna die.  I know how I felt.  I won't ever go there again.  

i had a drop and it was like acid - a half tsp  would straight  up clean out my pipes

i bet this stuff would kill cancer cells on contact 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sherrell

Shannon,don't bring that to the duck blind this fall. :character0029:

guesswho

They have that on the counter at our local Fire House Subs.  I've never even thought about it!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 29, 2011, 07:36:43 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 29, 2011, 06:17:01 PM
 It almost put me in the hospital.  I ate maybe a 1/2tsp.  This stuff can make you feel like your gonna die.  I know how I felt.  I won't ever go there again.  

i had a drop and it was like acid - a half tsp  would straight  up clean out my pipes

i bet this stuff would kill cancer cells on contact  

LOL!

I think that when you eat stuff this hot that we are talking about you can actually burn a hole in your stomach lining and cause an ulcer.  That's the most severe pain I have ever in my life felt.  The heat went away after an hour or so.  But I guess the sauce in my stomach flared back up the ulcer I had.  I ened up puking up what looked like blood.  They had to call the paramedics in to my work.  I was in the bathroom for probably 1hr.  The guys I work with said I looked solid white when they saw me in the bathroom with the paramedics.  

vaturkey

Texas Pete is about as hot as I want !!   :newmascot:
Vaturkey