turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Insanity Hot Sauce

Started by Old Gobbler, May 29, 2011, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblingghost

I had a guy a t an oyster roast. He stated with pride "IT doesn't get to hot for me" Well I set the bottle on the tailgate and said try this. But be careful what you ask for. At first he was fine saying this stuff is pretty good, then the molten lava hit. He started talking like a school girl or you vise grips on a certain part of the bodly. The next thing we know he's in the bathroom talkin to the white chair.  After about 20 min, he came out with his face and lips blood red. And asked me what was that I just looked at him and said "Liquid Fire"

neal

I bought some of the Daves a few years ago I love hot food so I take an injector pull  a bunch of that stuff outta the bottle and inject a chicken breast and needless to say everything else on the grill was hot and my chicken breast was a 7 alarm fire! It was pure insanity!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

BOFF

Boy,

Talk about someone stealing your food out of the refrigerator. THAT might be a cure all.  :toothy12:

God Bless,
David B.

Mailman

I eat dry crushed ghost pepper (hottest pepper known 1 million scoviles) on hamburgers and chilie dogs. This stuff is great. I like the taste. But use sparingly. The liquid stuff (concintrate) can get wicked hot in a lot of those sauces. another thing when I but the ghost pepper on stuff I wash my hands 3 times with soap before I go back to eat it. Cause if you rub your eyes pick ur nose or handle your gentitals ur in for a lot of discomfort!
One Shot One Kill

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Mailman on May 30, 2011, 09:43:52 AM
I eat dry crushed ghost pepper (hottest pepper known 1 million scoviles) on hamburgers and chilie dogs. This stuff is great. I like the taste. But use sparingly. The liquid stuff (concintrate) can get wicked hot in a lot of those sauces. another thing when I but the ghost pepper on stuff I wash my hands 3 times with soap before I go back to eat it. Cause if you rub your eyes pick ur nose or handle your gentitals ur in for a lot of discomfort!

That's no longer the hottest.  The one I listed is 1.3 mill scovilles.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

Yes, the Naga Viper, the latest claimant to the world's-hottest-pepper crown, outdistances its predecessor, the Bhut Jolokia, or  "ghost chili," by more than 300,000 points on the famous Scoville scale of tongue-scorching chili hotness. Researchers at Warwick University testing the Naga Viper found that it measures 1,359,000 on the Scoville scale, which rates heat by tracking the presence of a chemical compound. In comparison, most varieties of jalapeƱo peppers measure in the 2,500 to 5,000 range -- milder than the Naga Viper by a factor of 270.

Woodsman4God

I agree Daves is the hottest I've tried but it is edible, I am the guy thats  crazy enough to eat that kind of stuff,  Ihave completed the buffalo wild wings Hot wings challenge, I hear they have one even hotter now, guess i have to go back to BWs and see.  

ILIKEHEVI-13

Guys I did some research and found this.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave's_Insanity_Sauce

Now granted this stuff is hot, but the sauce I ate was over 2.5 times as hot according to the Scoville units of measuring heat.  The red savannah habenero sauce I had was almost 500,000 Scoville units.  And it is over 2.5 times weaker than this new hot pepper I listed earlier over in the UK that a guy came up with by mixing some seeds to grow.  Over 1.3 million Scoville units would make the stuff I ate seem weak.  Buffalo Wild Wings would be like eating an Atomic Fireball jawbreaker candy in comparison.  

Here's what the pepper I ate looked like.  I ate the hot sauce that a guy made from this pepper.  

http://www.reimerseeds.com/habanero-hot-peppers-savannah-red.aspx

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'll add that I have broken my left wrist once, my right pinky once, and I have had a slipped disc(C5-C6) for 4 months before I had surgery to remove it.  I have had a kidney stone, and all were mild in comparison to the about 1.5hrs of torture that this sauce put me through.  I felt like my guts were ripped out of me while I was still alive.  I actually thought I was going to die when I went in that restroom door at work.  

barry

We put a few drops into a pot  of beans one time, and I'm talking about a BIG pot, ruined the whole batch of beans, no one could eat them.
Eaten by the wrong person and this stuff could be deadly!

runngun

Hemroid what HEMROIDS That ought to remove them!!! :lol:
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

woodchip

I have always been able to handle the HEAT but I was at a cook out a few years ago and some guys from Chicago were there and had a bottle of Dave's Gourmet Instant hot sauce.  Those guys were putting a thin line down a Brat so I thought I could handle it.  I done the same and that was the worst thing I ever done.  I took about two bites and it was HORRIBLE!!  It dang near made me cry!  It sure taught me a lesson!

chatterbox

You guys just ain't right............ ;D

Solid Snake

I'll stick to my Frank's red hot sauce...