turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call Name

Started by TRKYHTR, May 28, 2011, 02:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

I need a little help with naming my best mouth call. I have been informed by another call maker that he has had the name Tominator for 7 years and wants me to change the name of my call. Out of respect for the other call maker I am going to change the name of the call. So I want all of you to help me with the naming of my call. It's a 2 reed green over profilactic with a modified V cutt. Once I choose the winner of the best name they will get a call. That is after I check all the other call makers and make sure it isn't being used by somebody else. Thanks for your help and here is a picture of the call.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

GobbleNut

In keeping with the "Mother Lode" theme, Joe,...I would call it either the "Gold Rush" or just plain "Gold".  Then, your other calls, you could stay with the ore theme with names like "Silver",..."Platinum",....etc.   ....Just suggestions....
Jim

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

2-Real

then I'd make me a four reed and call it

4-Real

But that might be why I don't make calls.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

jshively

The Persuader

Just checked it out and Hooked calls has one.  I new that was a good name.

jshively

How about Tom Foolery?

TnTurk

How about the Green Gobbler or the Gobble-Getter.   :gobble:

redarrow

Tommy Knocker.Or Feather Duster.

BOFF

Eh,

Just change it to Hennyhater-

The last thing Tom left her for.  :goofball:

God Bless,
David B.

gatrapper

Random Question, but could you make silver and black diaphragms?  Wouldn't mind repping my team while chasing birds. 
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

jayjay

mdtkyhntr

The cut pattern looks sort of like a check mark, so how about "Checkmate" which is what the gobblers will be in when you use it.