News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2021, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Goblen on March 31, 2021, 12:20:34 PM
This is a very good video. This guy actually is in the know. Beware of those who speak as experts stating I'm in the field of health care, that doesn't mean they know about vaccine more then anyone else. This guy I trust. Others on fourms with there Google education, heck no don't believe a word they say.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

St. Luke's chief medical officer fact checks a doctor's anti-vax claims
"Cole also told lawmakers that ivermectin, a medication used in horses to treat parasites, killed the coronavirus in 99.9% of petri dish studies. Souza said while this statement is true, it would have to be given to humans in a dose 100 times the size used in studies, which would be unsafe for humans."

"When you actually go to the studies, the truth is, it's a mixed bag so we should talk about the entire bag and not just the positive sides of the bag," Souza said. "I understand the desire to reach for solutions that are easy, but I find it interesting that people might be more interested in putting an animal, anti-parasite, chemical medication into their body to prevent something that we already know we can prevent non invasively by wearing a mask and spacing out."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: eggshell on March 31, 2021, 07:13:22 AM
I see a lot of people using the survival rate from Covid 19 as justification to not get vaccinated. Just surviving can be a wide range of conditions. My niece had covid and she has long term effects like fatigue, breathing problems, her hair falling out and other problems. Many with  long term affects (long  haulers) have heart and breathing problems, severe mental fog among other disabling side effects. Surviving is a gamble in itself. I know a guy who survived a horrible car wreck, but he had brain damage and has been crippled his whole life. I know veterans who survived various war injuries, but their lives have still been miserable. So you might want to consider, is just surviving a strong enough reason to refuse vaccination. I imagine someone will bring up side affects from the vaccine, we don't know that yet, but from past history vaccines haven't been proven to have disabling side effects. I still put my money and life on the vaccine and have. I have received both shots now. You might survive just fine, but you might not. None of us would go crash our car into a tree because we believe the wreck is survivable, so I don't understand the survivable argument.
Different people react differently to the vaccine and the illness. My brother and his wife both got it, and got over it with no issues. No worse than a common cold. And my brother is older than me, is obese and has underlying medical conditions.
I'm not getting it for multiple reasons, that being only one of them.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

GobbleNut

This is a very good video. This guy actually is in the know. Beware of those who speak as experts stating I'm in the field of health care, that doesn't mean they know about vaccine more then anyone else. This guy I trust. Others on fourms with there Google education, heck no don't believe a word they say.

Seriously dude?!    You trust a guy who's site is associated with things like "demons materializing in an epic war against humanity"?  I really don't want to jump into this little pissin' match at all,...but c'mon man, let's at least try to keep it within a semblance of reality in this discussion!  Geez!!   :help: :-\

gergg

This doctor is very mainstream and directly involved with vaccine development, another perspective to consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Goblen

No pissing match here. It's cool. That's America. We can all choose our destiny. I will not be taking any rushed through vaccine. The government and pharmaceutical are together in the creation of these. They where needing and answer to our country's covid crisis. Pressure on them. Bottom line is this take steps to keep your immune system healthy and if you get sick choose your best option. For me and the hospital in Houston and the many others around the world I'll take the ivermectin which has been taken by humans for a long time with no side effects compared to the alternatives. Its not just Cole. Many more out the that are saying the same.

Meleagris gallopavo

I simply think that trying to convince anyone of anything to the point of argument is futile.  You do you and let me do me. 
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

g8rvet

okay, so let me get this straight so I understand.   

DO NOT trust pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers because they rushed this vaccine through in a year (which I do think is a perfectly valid thought process and one that many folks are saying they would rather wait until more doses are in people and any long term side effects are seen- I can respect that).

But DO trust the small handful of Doctors pushing ivermectin (made by pharmaceutical companies) that has not had a single study prove it does anything in Covid patients. 

Ivermectin is not an "animal" drug.  Yes it is used in animals.  So is Dexamethasone - a hallmark of COVID treatment.  So are many hundreds of other drugs.  It is a antiparasitic approved for use in humans and has been for a very long time.  It does show in vitro changes to covid's replication.  At levels that would be toxic, if not fatal to humans.  There may be benefits, but currently, no repeatable study has shown any improved survivability.  One study I found said it reduced viral loads, but the study was small and more testing is needed.  You know.  Like the vaccine's clinical trials.  And I am not pushing the vaccine by any means.  People should make their own decision, but for every opinion out there by someone with excellent credentials, you can find one that says the exact opposite, with similar credentials.   
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Gumby

Don't trust the doctors and healthcare professionals on here who have given honest advice and opinions with their "google" education. But, trust this guy here at this link......that I found on Google.

eggshell

Quote from: Meleagris gallopavo on March 31, 2021, 07:11:46 PM
I simply think that trying to convince anyone of anything to the point of argument is futile.  You do you and let me do me.

You are correct, but I think we are more in a debate than argument. Everyone has made their call at this stage of the game and we all feel strongly about why we decided, either way. For those who took or will take the vaccine we see it as a way back to normal and good for everyone. So we do our best to promote taking the vaccine in the hopes of changing just one or two minds. At this point everyone is dug in on their position and further discussion is most likely futile on both sides. It's human nature to want to be right and we have a natural tendency to  defend our position and the more that agree with us validates our choice as the right one. I know I fall into this trap and I hope I have not offended anyone or belittled them, that was never any part of my intentions. I will do my best to just let it  go and not comment further, but I will have to battle my own nature to succeed.

My final wish is we all are physically well enough to do a lot of turkey hunting this spring.

fallhnt

It's a vaccine....only good for 6-8 months.
It lessons symptoms.....doesn't prevent them.
If vaxed.....you can still get Rona.
If vaxed and you get Rona......will symptoms be mild or wild?
It was still tested.....big pharma didn't have to jump through hoops at the end of each stage to get funding.
With the above points....I dont see value in vax..... 6-8 months,lessons symptoms, can still get Rona with what level of symptoms?
Where was all of this with SARS and H1N1 outbreak pandemics for example?
I don't watch TV so what Google "expert" are you to believe?
I don't Google,so Duck Duck Go expert.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

RutnNStrutn

Just saying.....

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Vintage

I'm trying not to die.

Crghss

Quote from: fallhnt on April 01, 2021, 07:11:08 AM
It was still tested.....big pharma didn't have to jump through hoops at the end of each stage to get funding.
With the above points....I dont see value in vax..... 6-8 months,lessons symptoms, can still get Rona with what level of symptoms?

If you don't want take the vaccine then don't. But why the need to make it seem like it's a smart
decision?
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

fallhnt

Quote from: Crghss on April 02, 2021, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: fallhnt on April 01, 2021, 07:11:08 AM

If you don't want take the vaccine then don't. But why the need to make it seem like it's a smart
decision?
You're like the fake news. Lots of noise but no questions answered.

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Crghss

What is there to answer?

No one knows how how long the vaccine will last.
In 95% of people moderna & Pfizer PREVENTS COVID
In the 5% that may contract virus no hospitalization, mild symptoms
Pfizer did not get funding to develop vaccine
Even if it where true vaccine only lasted 6-8 months(which we don't know) then that is plenty long enough IF everyone got vaccinated. That would stop the spread and that would stop the virus.
What does "SARS and H1N1" have do with anything? Just like small pox, measles, AIDS and polio?

I got the 1st first shot, 2nd in two weeks. I'm getting vaccinated to stop the spread. I don't want to make others sick. I don't want to endanger others, their families and friends.

Its everyone's choice to get vaccine or not. But something I learned a long time ago some people can not see past themselves.

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...