Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2021, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlhoot

Quote from: g8rvet on March 29, 2021, 07:48:56 PM
Quote from: owlhoot on March 29, 2021, 07:23:01 PM
Quote from: g8rvet on March 24, 2021, 04:45:07 PM
Fauci, who has advised six presidents now on health issues and has more than 30 years of experience in infectious disease, said there's "no doubt in anyone's mind (the Trump administration) will be faced with the challenges that their predecessors were faced with."(my emphasis)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/29/fact-check-2017-anthony-fauci-warned-potential-outbreak/5494601002/
So, in reality, what he actually said is that there would be an outbreak of some infectious disease in Trump's presidency, like all his predecessors (Zika, SARS, H1N1, West Nile, etc etc), and what he was really doing is lobbying for more funding.
Oh that guy. Who said no mask for months early last year and predicted up to 60k deaths. He kinda missed that one.
Now back in the spotlight and circlebacking all over the news.
Agree. He is a political opportunist and has delusions of grandeur.  I was not espousing him as an expert, I was refuting the claim that he and Gates were on a video that predicted the corona outbreak. I think it is like Bigfoot, lots of people claim they saw it, but no one can show me any evidence of it. When I read that article, I was thinking he is like 90% of bureaucrats, just wants more money in his budget.
Well I think I saw it too . Very early on when this crap all got started. Since then ? Maybe bigfoots have the copy.
Like most things during this.  Who knows. Get the shot and how long it lasts? You can or can't do this after the shot. Today may be different than tomorrow. A lot of this back and forth on what you will be able to do. Travel restrictions? Job restrictions. I wonder what will happen because you already have papers to sign that ask if you already had covid or been around covid people before going in.  I have done it many times. Wonder what happens when you check yes? Or refuse that temperature check or refuse to wear a mask? I believe there will be restrictions . And also when the Big Pill will be available? All I know for now is that my arm hurts. And that insurance and medical bills suck. Wait and see if the insurance companies don't raise your rates, if you don't get the shot.
I believe that DR. Seuss book was banned? 

g8rvet

Okay, now the copy is missing?  From the internet.  Must be with the 9/11 evidence of a government conspiracy. 

If you have been exposed to someone with COVID you should not be allowed in to a hospital and should be quarantined.  What those of us with health care and biology knowledge have said all along is that this should not be about anyone's "rights".  It is about biology.  If you are a disease vector, you should be isolated until safe.  What do you do with a a dog with rabies, a cow with brucellosis, a horse with Swamp fever, etc etc.  Sadly, if the entire world would have quarantined for 21 days, the entire world, this would have stopped as soon as it was recognized.  It would have put the world back 3 weeks.  Saved billions of dollars, changed political elections, etc.  We should all let that sink in.  But people are selfish and "have rights" and don't trust anyone to tell them what is good for them because "by God, no one can tell me what to do".  All the preppers should have gone to bunker! 

You may be right about travel restrictions.  One benefit is I may be able to go to Canada this fall - I missed 2 out of the last 3 years of my annual 11 day duck hunt.  Hurricane Michael three years ago and Covid this past year.  I NEED to go to kill ducks and see my friends. One of them passed away during all this (not Covid - the real C - Cancer).

Sorry, I am rambling.  It is pouring here and I am waiting to do something important that I have some control over - turkey hunt! 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Cowboy

Quote from: BigSlam51 on March 28, 2021, 10:00:28 AM
Quote from: snoodcrusher on March 28, 2021, 09:41:30 AM
This forum is overflowing with leftists, authoritarians, and sheep willing to submit to authority.  It's nice to see that some are pointing this out and confronting these brain dead drones.  As for the COVID vaccine and those who receive it, that's their right.  Those who do not want the vaccine should have the right to reject it.  Simple as that.  No black lists, restrictions, or limitations for either group.  To suggest anything to the contrary is a civil liberty infringement.  Those who do not recognize it as such are dangerous, far more dangerous than a disease with a 99% survival rate. 

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly."

"Of all tyrannies, the tyranny exercised for the "good" of its victims may be the most oppressive."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
X2

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
X3 !

owlhoot

Quote from: g8rvet on March 30, 2021, 05:48:45 AM
Okay, now the copy is missing?  From the internet.  Must be with the 9/11 evidence of a government conspiracy. 

If you have been exposed to someone with COVID you should not be allowed in to a hospital and should be quarantined.  What those of us with health care and biology knowledge have said all along is that this should not be about anyone's "rights".  It is about biology.  If you are a disease vector, you should be isolated until safe.  What do you do with a a dog with rabies, a cow with brucellosis, a horse with Swamp fever, etc etc.  Sadly, if the entire world would have quarantined for 21 days, the entire world, this would have stopped as soon as it was recognized.  It would have put the world back 3 weeks.  Saved billions of dollars, changed political elections, etc.  We should all let that sink in.  But people are selfish and "have rights" and don't trust anyone to tell them what is good for them because "by God, no one can tell me what to do".  All the preppers should have gone to bunker! 

You may be right about travel restrictions.  One benefit is I may be able to go to Canada this fall - I missed 2 out of the last 3 years of my annual 11 day duck hunt.  Hurricane Michael three years ago and Covid this past year.  I NEED to go to kill ducks and see my friends. One of them passed away during all this (not Covid - the real C - Cancer).

Sorry, I am rambling.  It is pouring here and I am waiting to do something important that I have some control over - turkey hunt!
What did you do with the copy????

g8rvet

Quote from: owlhoot on March 30, 2021, 03:32:01 PM
Quote from: g8rvet on March 30, 2021, 05:48:45 AM

What did you do with the copy????
LOL   I had it filed away in the same warehouse that they put the Ark from Indiana Jones!
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

RiverBuck

I guess we'll know the vaccine is working when the survival rate goes from 99.7 to 99.8%... ?

gergg

Quote from: RiverBuck on March 30, 2021, 08:22:24 PM
I guess we'll know the vaccine is working when the survival rate goes from 99.7 to 99.8%... ?
Or maybe when it goes from 99.7 to 30%....?
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Jmbradt3873 on March 27, 2021, 10:29:45 PM
Hopefully everyone has a safe and fun season. Medical director has the final say for us whether we will be required to get it. May have to get one every year from now on like the flu shot. Time will tell I guess.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Medical director? ???
My a$$!!!!! No government bureaucrat is going to mandate that I submit to this crap with an illness that has over a 95% survival rate!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

eggshell

I see a lot of people using the survival rate from Covid 19 as justification to not get vaccinated. Just surviving can be a wide range of conditions. My niece had covid and she has long term effects like fatigue, breathing problems, her hair falling out and other problems. Many with  long term affects (long  haulers) have heart and breathing problems, severe mental fog among other disabling side effects. Surviving is a gamble in itself. I know a guy who survived a horrible car wreck, but he had brain damage and has been crippled his whole life. I know veterans who survived various war injuries, but their lives have still been miserable. So you might want to consider, is just surviving a strong enough reason to refuse vaccination. I imagine someone will bring up side affects from the vaccine, we don't know that yet, but from past history vaccines haven't been proven to have disabling side effects. I still put my money and life on the vaccine and have. I have received both shots now. You might survive just fine, but you might not. None of us would go crash our car into a tree because we believe the wreck is survivable, so I don't understand the survivable argument.

RiverBuck

I'm surprised no one has mentioned previous health issues derived after getting vaccinated from other vaccines. Is it because most think that the scientists and medical community finally got all the kinks worked out regarding vaccines and can kick out successful vaccines in less than a year with little testing?

davisd9

I prayed to God for Covid to be taken care of through a divine miracle or through him giving knowledge to those in medical science.  When I was first offered the vaccine as an essential worker I was quite hesitate, but as I prayed and meditated on the situation it dawned on me that maybe this is what I prayed for and now I am hesitate to accept it.  After deciding to take it I was given peace over the situation.  Maybe you have a different perspective on it but this was some of my thought process when deciding to go ahead and receive the vaccine.  Sometimes we ask for something but are too blind to accept it when it is given to us.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeytider

Quote from: RiverBuck on March 31, 2021, 07:49:44 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned previous health issues derived after getting vaccinated from other vaccines. Is it because most think that the scientists and medical community finally got all the kinks worked out regarding vaccines and can kick out successful vaccines in less than a year with little testing?

What would/should be an acceptable level of testing before release of a vaccine? What criteria (scientific ) did you use to arrive at the decision that testing has been inadequate?  How do you arrive at that decision? How much time do you want to give a virus to circulate unimpeded by any biologically based intervention ( AKA vaccine )?  How would that be impacted by the virulence of the virus in question? I`d wager we wouldn`t have all this disagreement and back and forth if this were an Ebola or a Marburg. 

eggshell

Do you have any verified scientific papers on health issues related to vaccines, not theory verified published fact. There are a few out there, but in relationship to the number of vaccines, very few. In relationship the effects of disease would be far worse. where would we be without polio and small pox vaccines? Or even measles 

Goblen

This is a very good video. This guy actually is in the know. Beware of those who speak as experts stating I'm in the field of health care, that doesn't mean they know about vaccine more then anyone else. This guy I trust. Others on fourms with there Google education, heck no don't believe a word they say.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/