turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2021, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Well the TV ads have begun.  Was watching the news last night and our county health dept. has advertised their shots.  Tuesday and Wednesday, Pfizer and Thursday and Friday, Moderna.  2200 doses.  Register online for times from 9 am to 5 pm.  Most of the Moderna slots have been filled as of this post.  I'm sure we will see a ramp up of these ads, requesting and begging people to get their vaccine.  More supply NOW, then demand.

grayfox

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 24, 2021, 12:21:11 AM
AHA!!! Now I know why there is a big push to get vaccinated!! It's a plan to support not only Big Pharma, but also Big Donut!!!!

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Well that makes it a no brainer for me. Where's the line start?  :drool:

Ol timer

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 24, 2021, 08:16:10 AM
Quote from: Ol timer on March 24, 2021, 07:59:34 AM
10 pages long and most say NO side effects sure you just got the shot come back in a year or two from now and let us know how you feel.

You must have seen the movie "I am Legend".  I took the shot because I want to be one of the man-eating zombies that preys on humans rather than one of the humans that didn't take the shot and ends up getting eaten!  That's my entire logic behind getting the shot!   ;D :angel9: :toothy9:
Lol yes I did see that movie I will survive because I now have TSS!!

Gobble!

Quote from: Ol timer on March 24, 2021, 07:59:34 AM
10 pages long and most say NO side effects sure you just got the shot come back in a year or two from now and let us know how you feel.

Exactly! I tore my meniscus a year ago and I know it was because of the hepB or polio vaccines I got as a baby.

g8rvet

Here is a link.  With actual data.  Not trying to convince anyone.  Just actually linking something real.  The real information is at the end. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3odScka55A
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

g8rvet

Fauci, who has advised six presidents now on health issues and has more than 30 years of experience in infectious disease, said there's "no doubt in anyone's mind (the Trump administration) will be faced with the challenges that their predecessors were faced with."(my emphasis)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/29/fact-check-2017-anthony-fauci-warned-potential-outbreak/5494601002/
So, in reality, what he actually said is that there would be an outbreak of some infectious disease in Trump's presidency, like all his predecessors (Zika, SARS, H1N1, West Nile, etc etc), and what he was really doing is lobbying for more funding.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Crghss

Quote from: g8rvet on March 24, 2021, 04:35:07 PM
Here is a link.  With actual data.  Not trying to convince anyone.  Just actually linking something real.  The real information is at the end. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3odScka55A

Great video, good explanation.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

TauntoHawk

Since when is it cool to talk about personal medical information with strangers online. I'm not coming to a turkey hunting forum to ask about multivitamins let alone this

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RutnNStrutn

Vintage

BigSlam51

Quote from: Vintage on March 25, 2021, 09:12:03 AM
Many of them are.
Did you ask if they was wearing masks?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Vintage

Tried to but there dead of covid.

owlhoot

Quote from: Turkeytider on March 24, 2021, 10:47:10 AM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 24, 2021, 12:21:11 AM
AHA!!! Now I know why there is a big push to get vaccinated!! It's a plan to support not only Big Pharma, but also Big Donut!!!!

Yes sir!! Just what our overweight, hypertensive, type 2 diabetes society needs!  Now, in the interest of complete honesty and disclosure, I happen to think warm KK donuts are one of God`s greatest creations!! I am brutally hard pressed to resist them!
If they would do that at LaMars donuts I would agree. Even go get the shot for you.

MDSTRUTNRUT

WOW  didn't know about the donut deal I'm in!     Already had both moderna sore arm that was it we'll see on long term.   With my  last September quadruple bypass and 1200 ml fluid on left lung afterwards that had to be drawn off not very strong lungs anyways figured better get vaccinated to reduce complications if I happen to catch it.   Wife and 4 grown kids are not planning to get it right now.    Been dealing with cardiac rehab since surgery and staff at local hospital did not all take shot so not mandatory there at least for now.   

Jmbradt3873

"I do not believe the FDA would allow mass distribution of a vaccine they didn't feel would help us out of this terrible pandemic, did they make some allowances, probably."

Say what you will my wife got the shot, she is a nurse, I am a medic and did not. She was given this "fact sheet" after receiving the shot.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk