OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2021, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSlam51

Quote from: turkey_slayer on March 23, 2021, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: Vintage on March 23, 2021, 08:57:34 AM
If your not getting the Vaccine and give covid to your parents or a older person who dies you will be sorry. Millions have got the shot with no ill effect's. The medical personel in my area were not forced to take the shot.
Not calling you out but just cause you've had the vaccine doesn't mean you can't spread it. Theres so much misinformation out there cause the idiots, mostly fauchi, have flipped flopped on everything about the virus from the beginning till now. Fauchi and Gates are literally on a video from 2017 stating there would be a pandemic in 2020. 1. There's no way of knowing that if it occurred naturally and 2. Gates is behind the vaccine and I trust a bill Cosby drink more than him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
X2

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

g8rvet

If your not getting the Vaccine and give covid to your parents or a older person who dies you will be sorry. Millions have got the shot with no ill effect's. The medical personel in my area were not forced to take the shot.
Fauchi and Gates are literally on a video from 2017 stating there would be a pandemic in 2020.

Could you provide a link to that video?
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

OJR

Wife and I have both had the first round and will get the second shot the day before Easter.
I believe in science. There are some really smart folks out there.

RiverBuck

Yep. really smart folks out there...and then Dr. Fauci said, "I bet I can get idiots to wear two masks"

eggshell

I agree that getting the vaccine is a choice and everyone should follow their own heart. I for one do not believe there are any conspiracies behind either Covid or the vaccine. It may be possible that someone made a terrible mistake that let Covid loose on the world, but I don't believe our government plotted against us. Now some other nations have some history that might suggest such a thing, but not in the USA. I believe in the science and I think the scientist and political leaders are all doing what they feel is best. Some certainly have better ideas than others and some have lost contact with everyday citizens, but they still live and breath USA. We do see some contradictions coming from the experts, but perhaps they are being open about their mistakes and simply learning as we go. I do not believe the FDA would allow mass distribution of a vaccine they didn't feel would help us out of this terrible pandemic, did they make some allowances, probably. I think it's our best fight. Even Democrats and Republicans alike  agree on the vaccine....how often does that happen. We are a great country and the fact we can protest, disagree with the government and refuse a vaccine is what makes us great. Our political leaders are citizens just like us. I think we have the greatest science minds in the world. People often don't trust what they don't understand. Some just don't trust anything and are skeptical of all. That's ok too, they are just as much American as anyone. It actually is the nay-sayers that keep us on our toes, we all have a part. I know not everyone is a person of faith, but this country was founded on Christian principles. Even God allows freedom of choice. You can believe or not believe, yet you reap what you sow. If your interested Romans chapter 1 says a whole lot about human nature. God sent us a Savior to freely pay for our sins. yet so many refuse the most valuable gift of all time, so why should I be amazed that there is skepticism of a vaccine.   

PalmettoRon

It's your decision whether to take the COVID vaccine or not. What percentage of doctors, nurses or biological scientists do you suppose are choosing NOT to take the vaccine? I would venture the number is extremely low. Are they misinformed? Do you who choose not to take the vaccine feel you have more knowledge than these people? If so, where did you acquire this knowledge? Would you be willing to sign a waiver holding you personally responsible for any costs you incur should you acquire COVID while refusing the vaccine? Obviously, this is a hypothetical question. Call me stupid, but I'll throw in with the medical professionals. They have no more interest in harming themselves than anyone else. I don't think they are making an unwise choice.

Gumby

Quote from: eggshell on March 23, 2021, 06:01:59 PM
I agree that getting the vaccine is a choice and everyone should follow their own heart. I for one do not believe there are any conspiracies behind either Covid or the vaccine. It may be possible that someone made a terrible mistake that let Covid loose on the world, but I don't believe our government plotted against us. Now some other nations have some history that might suggest such a thing, but not in the USA. I believe in the science and I think the scientist and political leaders are all doing what they feel is best. Some certainly have better ideas than others and some have lost contact with everyday citizens, but they still live and breath USA. We do see some contradictions coming from the experts, but perhaps they are being open about their mistakes and simply learning as we go. I do not believe the FDA would allow mass distribution of a vaccine they didn't feel would help us out of this terrible pandemic, did they make some allowances, probably. I think it's our best fight. Even Democrats and Republicans alike  agree on the vaccine....how often does that happen. We are a great country and the fact we can protest, disagree with the government and refuse a vaccine is what makes us great. Our political leaders are citizens just like us. I think we have the greatest science minds in the world. People often don't trust what they don't understand. Some just don't trust anything and are skeptical of all. That's ok too, they are just as much American as anyone. It actually is the nay-sayers that keep us on our toes, we all have a part. I know not everyone is a person of faith, but this country was founded on Christian principles. Even God allows freedom of choice. You can believe or not believe, yet you reap what you sow. If your interested Romans chapter 1 says a whole lot about human nature. God sent us a Savior to freely pay for our sins. yet so many refuse the most valuable gift of all time, so why should I be amazed that there is skepticism of a vaccine.
Excellent post

Vintage

Why do so many posts on this forum have to be religious.

Crghss

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Vintage

This is a turkey hunting Forum.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: g8rvet on March 23, 2021, 05:12:34 PM
Fauchi and Gates are literally on a video from 2017 stating there would be a pandemic in 2020.

Could you provide a link to that video?
I wish I had saved the link, but I actually saw it Larry.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: eggshell on March 23, 2021, 12:57:44 PM
I heard the vaccine will make you younger, more handsome and a better turkey hunter (because you won't have brain fog ). Do you feel more handsome, smarter and younger Gobblenut? I think I do but my wife says I am full of crap....is that a side affect? Now that's sarcasm font
That's why I'm not getting the vaccine. It wouldn't be fair to you guys if I became a better turkey hunter.

RutnNStrutn

If I was a doctor, nurse or an EMT or medic, I would get vaccinated. Anyone who sees numerous patients every day should. But I don't, not any more. I'm retired, take the necessary precautions and live out in the country like a hermit. No vaccine for me!!

Crghss

Quote from: Vintage on March 23, 2021, 09:48:56 PM
This is a turkey hunting Forum.

And we're talking about COVID......or our we not allowed to discuss that either?

Please inform us of your rules for appropriate discussion you've decided we must all adhere too.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

silvestris

Has anyone looked to see who our President is, and how he got there?  I trust very few in power, especially that short, rat-faced so-called doctor Fauchi.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game