turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple pots for sale

Started by meisel86, March 20, 2021, 02:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meisel86

I have a few pot calls that I'd be interested in selling if interest is shown.  I have a like new Halloran Crystal Mistress with strikers $50, two lohman thunderdome slates $50 each for just the pots, and then I have a Sneed hot hen pot for $50.  Have a walnut haint gobble call that I've been practicing with for years to no avail that I would trade also, but only in addition to cash on a trumpet trade.  Anyhow, fellas I just figured someone may want/need these calls more than myself.  Thanks, Matt.

Greg Massey

meisel86

What rule did I break?  Failing to post a pic???  I have pics and am more than happy send them to potential buyers.  My apologies for not reading ahead of time, I'm new here and still learning.  Prices have been listed.

Yelper

For Starters:

NEW CLASSIFIEDS RULES 2019
Started by Old Gobbler

No more PayPal "gift " & PICTURES ARE MANDATORY
Started by Old Gobbler

5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than thier post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...

8. ) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy anything from a add without a picture....(I dont want to see any of this ask for details or pm for picture) .if you see a classifieds add without a picture,  PM me......if they have less than 100 posts DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

meisel86

Deleted

bbcoach

86, don't take this personally.  This forum is privately ran by a wonderful family.  Every year, OG gets several people that get scammed.  The Classified rules were put in place to remedy most of this.  Many people jump on the site (especially this time of year), register and with low posts try to sell broken calls, ammo they don't have etc.  The rules were generated by the Administrator of the site to eliminate most of this.  Jump in, ask questions and get your post numbers up and have a GREAT time here.  This a Great place to Talk Turkey and the members here have Tons of Turkey Knowledge.  Hope you hang around!

Ole Satilla

meisel86

Both thunderdome pots are sold, thanks guys