OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

North Mountain facemask?

Started by RiverRoost, March 03, 2021, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Just got the fingerless North Mountain Gear gloves in and they are bada$$! Never bought anything from them but seems to really really good quality. Has anybody used their neck gators/face mask? Not the full head ones that go under a hat but the ones you just pull up?

bbcoach

NMG quality is Great!  I have one of their Leafy Suits and Full Cover Leafy Hat and I've been completely satisfied.  I can't help with their other gear though.

Haypatch

Quote from: RiverRoost on March 03, 2021, 12:03:35 PM
Just got the fingerless North Mountain Gear gloves in and they are bada$$! Never bought anything from them but seems to really really good quality. Has anybody used their neck gators/face mask? Not the full head ones that go under a hat but the ones you just pull up?

Good news!!! Have 2 pair of those gloves on the way! also have the neck gator coming so i will let you know about it when they arrive!

OJR

I got two pair of the gloves a couple weeks ago. The Bottomland pair fits great but the Obsession pair are extremely tight across the back of the hand. The seam where the fingers is sewn to the hand of the Obsession pair does not stretch at all where the Bottomland pair does. I checked and both pair are the same size.

RiverRoost

Quote from: Haypatch on March 03, 2021, 01:58:20 PM
Quote from: RiverRoost on March 03, 2021, 12:03:35 PM

Good news!!! Have 2 pair of those gloves on the way! also have the neck gator coming so i will let you know about it when they arrive!

Awesome please do! I really like the draw string on the nomad but it's not offered in greenleaf anymore and that's really the gaiter and pattern I want but if the NMG isn't too "tight" around the top part over your nose I will go with that

zombiewoof

Nope - I cant quit the under armor 3/4 mask. Interested in North Mountain gear though - I hear alot of good things about them. 

WV Ridge Reaper

I have the glove and the neck gaiter..they are both the same very thin material..I don't like either one..I like my leafy jackets tho...If someone would like to buy the gaiter and gloves shoot me a pm..They are in bottomland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txag12

I bought the gloves with the gaiter masker as well. Love both. The mask especially. I like it to be more form fitting so it doesn't slide down. It stays in place good , even when on the move

Dtrkyman

I bought a goofy looking hat with mask built in, quick camo I think, the mask does not touch your face and on the move just tuck it back into the hat, love it!  No vision issues with the design of the eye openings either.

Haypatch

Finally got my gloves and mask in after getting it shipped from NMG a second time! Overall i am pleased with both! I do wish the gaiter was camo on both sides where white would not show... it fits snug and stays in place well so far!