turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Book Give Away Winner!

Started by Ctrize, March 03, 2021, 07:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctrize

Book winner is "GunRunner"post #52.Thank you to all,have a great spring.Ted Rize

As a thank you to Shannon and Old Gobbler members, I am giving away a copy of" Haunted by the Gobble."We will go Gooserbat style and any member interested can post the name of their favorite gobbler that was or was not tagged. Mine is "The Screamer."A number generator will determine which post will win on March 15. One post per member! Once again thank you to the members of what I think is the best turkey forum available. Have a great spring!Ted Rize.

Nathan_Wiles

"The Twins" should've died but didnt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tunaguy

I'm in ! Thank you for the opportunity Ted.

#1 Bird
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Pig

6 mile gobbler. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taketheshot

The Roadrunner

Day 1 - he teased by dashing across a 400yard field without skipping a beat.
Day 2 - flop.

DOCHAYES

THE FART GOBBLER.
WHAT A SHOCK!!

The Lung

"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

GobbleNut

Gila Wilderness Gobbler!  The one that started it all!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Heavy Load

Rained out gobbler. Day one located him but heavy rain kept us apart. Day to two set up and an hour later me an him never separated from then on.

Dog will hunt, dog will hunt.

There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

28roper

Thanks for the opportunity.

My most memorable bird, The BNOF (Big Nasty On the Farm), is still walking around.  Been giving me the slip for the past 3 years...

blake_08

The sunrise gobbler. Thank you

Gobspur

I like to think that the "Ghost Turkey" still haunts those hallowed ridges.  Thanks for opportunity.

aclawrence

A turkey I named Bob Ross escaped me multiple times in 2019. When I figured out where he was strutting on a little cutover hilltop I walked up there and the view over all the green hardwood trees looked like a Bob Ross painting. Man I wished I would have gotten that bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Crazy little thing called love gobbler

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk