OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Book Give Away Winner!

Started by Ctrize, March 03, 2021, 07:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManfromGreenSwamp

The Wardens Pet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

FullChoke

I hunted one in California that was named King Tut by the locals.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

bear hunter

Delmar ODonnell

PaLmbHngr

jhoward11

Fly to me Tom. He flew down to 10 yrds from end of barrel. He gone!!!

Muzzy61

"Rembrandt"  he had a paint brush beard.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Gobbler428

slicksbeagles1

Teaser , I hunted him for 3 years and my youngest son got him, it was the first one he had called in by his self and I was right beside him when he did it I will never forget, to top it off he was a monster 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Spurs 10 1/2 beard he told me I was more excited than he was I told him he didn't understand that he killed the equivalent of a 12 point buck.

the Ward

Gang of Three. Had 2 jakes and a gobbler that hung out together and never did get him.

bluetick58

Greg Massey

zelmo1

Thanks for the support. Mine is the " 100 hour Gobbler "

Sir-diealot

If my number gets drawn draw another, I already have 2 copies. One I remember most is first one I called in, came from several hundred yards away. Every time I made a sound he gobbled, hard and many triple gobbles. In the end I made a rookie mistake and looked behind me because I did not hear him anymore, and he was a 20 yards over my left shoulder. He saw me as I saw him and he went running. I got so amped up I almost puked from the excitement and I was shaking like crazy. Guess I would have to call him The Traveling Big Mouth.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."