OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wow

Started by Bonjour, May 23, 2011, 09:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonjour

Realized how much I rely on a computer when it has been down for about a week. I used my phone to look in once, but hate trying to post or anything with it. Hopefully nobody has been in dire need to get a hold of me. Glad to be back though and running much faster than before. Now I have to play catch up with posts.
Ryan

Jay

I had $300 burning a hole in my pocket for new calls, and you weren't around.......... ;D

Bonjour

That wasn't $300 in your pocket Jay. You just forgot to change your depends again.  :TooFunny:

unclerick

Quote from: Bonjour on May 24, 2011, 07:19:34 PM
That wasn't $300 in your pocket Jay. You just forgot to change your depends again.  :TooFunny:
:TooFunny:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

vaturkey

Quote from: unclerick on May 24, 2011, 08:36:27 PM
:TooFunny:       :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

stinkpickle

:TooFunny:  It's a green wad of somethin'....

Bonjour

Quote from: stinkpickle on May 24, 2011, 10:42:52 PM

:TooFunny:  It's a green wad of somethin'....
:TooFunny: EWWWWWW

bird

That was his old man snot rag!   :help:

WyoHunter

Good one!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!