Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cove's 2011 Season- the eastern side of things.

Started by Cove, May 23, 2011, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cove

I've updated with stories here and there so I wont bore you guys with the same words. But are some pictures from 2011, these come from GA, SC, TN, IL, FL and MO. These are my Easterns and an Osceola of 2011 along with a couple I helped with along my way. I'll have another post of the "westward" side of things soon.

Cove

Cove

Cove

savduck

Man, Dave Ive been waiting on this post. That TN bird was a hoss.

Awesome, you are the man.
Georgia Boy

Cove

And here's one more for you Sav! I've got some good stuff from the west side too. . . . uploading as I type.

savduck

Quote from: Covehnter on May 23, 2011, 08:37:23 PM
And here's one more for you Sav! I've got some good stuff from the west side too. . . . uploading as I type.

Enjoyed it. Invite is always there when you want to sneak out or if you want to entertain some fellas from out west on some dual state Easterns.
Georgia Boy

TRKYHTR

Great pictures Dave. I really like the burn pic and the boat turkey. Congrats on a great season. Wish I could have been with you.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

ncturkey

Congrat's on a great season. The pictures were awesome.

CB on the run

Quote from: ncturkey on May 24, 2011, 06:58:17 AM
Congrat's on a great season. The pictures were awesome.
+1
  I have to work all year just to spend about 10 days chasing birds in my own state.  You hit the loto!

Basser69

vaturkey

Great pics & a great season !  Thanks for sharing !    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

honker22

Awesome season, congrats!  I am very jealous, if I had the vaca time to take off... I would do the exact same thing
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

LX_Trkyhntr

Great pics, the first burn pic is my favorite!! :you_rock:  Congrats on a GREAT season!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i