turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ethridge Hydrographics

Started by TheBigSnood, February 28, 2021, 07:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigSnood

I had my 1187 dipped from Jerry Ethridge out of Cadiz Ky.  Best I've ever seen.  And here is the kicker, $200.  He has his ffl license, so you can ship it to him.  Thanks for the look. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

TheBigSnood

Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

mountaineer long beard

Very nice I like that pattern

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RED NECK

Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

TJR

Wow that turned out great.

DBuck90

Quote from: TheBigSnood on February 28, 2021, 07:45:14 AM

that is a beauty I hope she shoots as good as it looks

owlhoot

Nice tires.
Oh nice gun too. He even did the base and choke for a nice touch.  :icon_thumright:

paboxcall

Quote from: owlhoot on February 28, 2021, 01:13:01 PM
Nice tires.
Oh nice gun too. He even did the base and choke for a nice touch.  :icon_thumright:

LOL, tires caught my attention too.

Agree, that is a quality all around. Congrats on that one. Your guy is about to get really busy.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

TheBigSnood

Quote from: paboxcall on February 28, 2021, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: owlhoot on February 28, 2021, 01:13:01 PM
Nice tires.

LOL, tires caught my attention too.

Agree, that is a quality all around. Congrats on that one. Your guy is about to get really busy.
Lol. Ridge Grapplers are top notch but that dipping is off the charts.  I've seen A bunch of dipped shotguns and there is no doubt this is the most crisp clean job I've seen.  Super nice guy with exceptional transparency and communication. 

chipper

Jerry is top notch! He did my gun and I need to get my sons gun to him after the season.

Swampchickin234

X10 in my opinion as well. He did one for me and I don't think you could get any better!

DKG

I want to have this done to a stock. But I'm curious as to how well it holds up.

J-Shaped

Mr Jerry did one for me last summer as well, and I can't say enough good things about the quality of his work and his excellent communication before and during the process. I'd highly recommend him.

Nice looking gun. Did mine in Greenleaf as well.

lunghit

That is beautiful. I am going to have my next gun done in this same pattern real soon.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

fishr64

Looks great and just like my old 870.