OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

oldgobbler patches

Started by nyhunter, February 27, 2021, 10:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyhunter

Got my oldgobbler patches this morning, all I can say they look amazing even the wife was Impressed,
:icon_thumright: GREAT JOB

wbyman

I got mine too. They look awesome! Wife didn't see mine though : )
"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

the Ward

Just got mine too. They look really do look amazing. Hat's off to O.G. for knocking it out of the park yet again!      :you_rock:

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: wbyman on February 27, 2021, 01:06:45 PM
I got mine too. They look awesome! Wife didn't see mine though : )
Mine either ;)
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

dswmsn

Theeiiiir great! Goodbye Boney.

Justinbowhunter

are they iron on patches or Velcro?

Greg Massey

Big Jeremy

I haven't received mine yet, but I am confident they will look fantastic, judging from the pictures. They always deliver!

zombiewoof

Agreed - Shannon knocked out of the park this year! I got my four last week

Cut N Run

Mine arrived in yesterday's mail.  Lookin' Good!  Thanks Shannon.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

greencop01

I received my patches in the mail a couple days ago, as usual Shannon did a great job and quick on the mailing too. I want to take the opportunity to thank Shannon for all the work he does on this forum to keep it going and keep it friendly and a safe place for us to talk 'turkey'. He does a lot of behind the scene work besides working 60 hrs a week and probably more. Thanks again Shannon!   :z-winnersmiley:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: greencop01 on March 06, 2021, 10:00:02 AM
I received my patches in the mail a couple days ago, as usual Shannon did a great job and quick on the mailing too. I want to take the opportunity to thank Shannon for all the work he does on this forum to keep it going and keep it friendly and a safe place for us to talk 'turkey'. He does a lot of behind the scene work besides working 60 hrs a week and probably more. Thanks again Shannon!   :z-winnersmiley:
thabks for the kind words !!!

With that said the 2021 patch is SOLD OUT ..I will have a sample picture of the repro boney patch in a few days ..

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

the Ward

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 06, 2021, 08:49:43 PM
Quote from: greencop01 on March 06, 2021, 10:00:02 AM
thabks for the kind words !!!

With that said the 2021 patch is SOLD OUT ..I will have a sample picture of the repro boney patch in a few days ..

Shannon
Awesome! Can't wait to order some! Thanks again for all you do to keep this forum going.

Big Jeremy

Mine came in, and they, as always, are nicer than expected. Love em.

Beards and Hooks

They certainly are nice, can't wait to seethe honey patch!!