OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FLORIDA 2021

Started by WW, February 22, 2021, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

Who's ready for the south zone opener? I've seen pics of gobblers doing their thing for over a month now, with the mild winter and hot days. I'm ready to go!!

Dtrkyman

So it begins, the guys up north will be Jealous of the early start, then in a month and a half all the southern boys will be Jealous o the late season!

Get em while their hot!

BBR12

I'm ready but not. Leaving Thursday evening to take the kids after an Osceola. That being said with work and storms and power outages. I haven't even started packing. Worked off night shift this morning will start getting things together tonight. Have to work day shift tomorrow but I will be off Wednesday and Thursday morning to get every together and loaded up.

hunter85

I'm looking forward to March 20 as I'm in central Florida. I'm hoping these rain storms that we are getting hit with clear up so some of the water clears up.

Hobbes

It's been 15 or so years since I've set foot in Florida and it was never to hunt.  I'll be hunting Florida for the first time this year on March 20th. Licenses, airline tickets, and car rental taken care of thus far.

Crghss

Just drew a permit to fisheating creek on redraw. Psyched for the hunt but NO time for scouting!!!!

Camping, kayaking and turkey hunting, does life get any better?
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

ChiefBubba

I've got a youth hunter set up for this weekend. Bubba

Tom007

Best of luck to all the Florida Gobbler chasers. Be safe, shoot straight.... :OGturkeyhead:

Muzzy61

Quote from: hunter85 on February 22, 2021, 05:27:59 PM
I'm looking forward to March 20 as I'm in central Florida. I'm hoping these rain storms that we are getting hit with clear up so some of the water clears up.

Same here in North Florida. Five inches of rain last week on top of already saturated ground.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

hunter85

If it keeps up here I am going to need to pack a pair of swimming trunks in my vest

cracker4112

I'm ready.  Won't get to hunt the youth weekend this weekend but will let the boy have the honors until he limits so it doesn't really matter.  The have been doing their thing since the end of deer season both place I hunt, one way south of 70, one just north.

Foss5469

Good luck, A florida trip is on my bucket list in the next year or so.

Stick

Planning on heading down on March 10th for a few days if the weather looks decent, then back for our Georgia opener on the 20th. 

FLGobstopper

Usually don't get to start until March, but this year I get to begin early with my daughter for the south zone youth opener on a classic WMA. Turkey hunting in February, Old Florida style. Pinch me I'm dreaming!

Wvdanimal

Leaving March 4th after work. Hoping to get to the spot Friday afternoon to get stuff set up and watch till dark. Lots of birds on camera finally.  I've been packing and repacking for a month! Excited to say the least. Gonna have the wife and both kids after them this year