turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PUBLIC LAND

Started by Ridge, February 21, 2021, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridge

Thought it hadn't been mentioned in a few minutes, and wanted to remind everybody!

catman529

A buddy of mine sent me this a couple years ago on opening weekend of deer gun season. Said the block of woods they were hunting was only a few acres. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3bailey3

sorry but to me you guy are fanning a fire!

G squared 23

It's definitely the best/worst/most challenging/rewarding/dangerous, and anyone that doesn't hunt public exclusively is basically a little ninny.

3bailey3

I love all the under 100 post guys that show up this time of year, who is this ridge guy with? i will make sure i never watch it!

3bailey3

And Catman let me know what group you are with also, i wont watch and tell friends also!

catman529

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 21, 2021, 09:48:49 PM
And Catman let me know what group you are with also, i wont watch and tell friends also!
What do you mean, what group?

I posted a pic for conversation. Now I'm thinking I'd rather not be a part of this conversation. Wish everyone would just get along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimspur

Quote from: Ridge on February 21, 2021, 07:22:13 PM
Thought it hadn't been mentioned in a few minutes, and wanted to remind everybody!
I like your sense of humor! Gotta good laugh out of that one!

Howie g

I love a good public land story ,, you know like .
I parked at the public gate # 667 " " pilgrim trot " public Rd , walked 5 miles due east deep in the public timber .
While waiting for day light on my public road , two more public hunters approached me and I schooled them on public ethics . Then a public gobbler sounded off publicly, I loaded my special public land weapon I purchased at the public pawn shop .
I called him up as only a public land hunter could  do because the public gobbler would only respond to my public yelping.
I took pictures at the public gate so everyone could see the public gobbler on public media.
  Now top that pubic story !!   

3bailey3

howie, not a story unless a state and gate #

deerhunt1988

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 21, 2021, 10:53:16 PM
howie, not a story unless a state and gate #

Brown gate and a muddy road... ;)

timberjack86

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 21, 2021, 09:48:49 PM
Catman is good people and puts out some amazing videos. Your missing out.

Ridge

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 21, 2021, 08:47:08 PM
I love all the under 100 post guys that show up this time of year, who is this ridge guy with? i will make sure i never watch it!

I am not with any group. And I can promise you, you'll never see me in a picture or video. Unlike most, I don't feel the strong urge to let the world know every time I kill a gobbler.

What does post count have to do with anything? You learn a lot more by listening than you do talking. Carry on boys. Get those Facebooks, Instagrams, and YouTubes ready to roll, we're 12 days out! Last but not least, and I cannot stress this enough. Don't forget to let every one know that it was on PUBLIC LAND!

3bailey3

My apologies to Ridge and Catman. i thought they were fanning the flames of the youtubers that i have saw a few and didn't care for! Good luck to you both this season!

ShootingABN!

Well that's the only place I have to hunt.....

See y'all soon...

Y'all be safe out there...