Main Menu

Benelli trigger

Started by DBuck90, January 24, 2021, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBuck90

I am wanting to have a trigger job done on my Benelli M2
20 gauge any suggestions or places you recommend to have this done

bwhana

I would get the Tarantactical spring kit ($15 and less than 5 minutes to install) before you pay to have anything done.  It has helped tremendously on Benellis and Stoegers for me.

R.I.P.  U.S.A. (July 4,1776 - January 20, 2021)

Elmerfudd

Plus 1 for Taran Tactical kit. Made my M2 and SBE triggers great. Easy install as well.

DBuck90

I have called them multiple times and emailed them to see if they couldn't answer a couple questions I had and I have yet to get a response or someone to answer the phone

BINK McCARTY

Try Midwest Gun Works- 636•475•7300 or
midwestgunworks.com

DBuck90

Hey thanks I will plus they are close to me In Missouri

Dedduc

kwild835

I concur with the others, get the taran tactical and save a bunch of cash.

Oreegun

I put the Taran Tactical spring kit on my Benelli Ultralight 20ga it noticeably improved the trigger and it's way cheaper.

Bamaslayer757

Ended up ordering the taran tactical after reading this thread...can't wait to install and try it out

DBuck90

Quote from: Oreegun on February 04, 2021, 12:54:12 PM
I put the Taran Tactical spring kit on my Benelli Ultralight 20ga it noticeably improved the trigger and it's way cheaper.
I did the same did you get the whole spring kit ? I ordered the hammer and trigger spring

Oreegun

I did the same, just the hammer and trigger spring.  It's easy to do and such a better option than sending it off for trigger work.

DBuck90

Quote from: Oreegun on February 09, 2021, 11:44:28 AM
I did the same, just the hammer and trigger spring.  It's easy to do and such a better option than sending it off for trigger work.
hopefully I can figure it out without messing anything up I have watched videos on how to do it
Doesn't seem hard but I tend to overthink things and make it so much more complicated

Bamaslayer757

Put it in tonight...significantly better than original trigger...not too hard either to do it as long as you don't do what I do and watch the wrong video only to take the safety spring out lol

DBuck90

Which video do you suggest to watch ?