turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New To Forum Introduction

Started by WTNUT, January 21, 2021, 10:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTNUT

This is my first post,  and I should introduce myself to you and how I ended up here.   I am 53 and if you can hunt it,  I love to hunt it.  I have chased turkeys in Appalachia since I was a young teenager,  a time when just finding turkeys was a difficult task.   I am at the point where I am as interested in giving back,  as taking.   Last year,   I started buying and giving away custom turkey calls to fathers,  mothers and their children,  as well other young persons in hope of sparking a "hunting fire".  Hunting,  especially turkey hunting,  has always been a blessing to me.   Last year,  was also the first time I had ever purchased a custom call for myself.  It was a box call from Matt Van Cise.  It lit a spark under this hunter and now I hope to light sparks under others to help others and the sport of hunting.      I have ordered 15 calls so far this month,  and have been getting a lot of information from many of you regarding some of the better or best custom call makers.   Thank you for all the information you have unknowingly given to me.    Best,  WTNUT. 

USMC0331

Welcome to Old Gobbler!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sbbow

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

Bowguy

EZ

boatpaddle

Welcome aboard...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Vintage

rakkin6

Welcome

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Greg Massey

Quote from: WTNUT on January 21, 2021, 10:22:39 PM
This is my first post,  and I should introduce myself to you and how I ended up here.   I am 53 and if you can hunt it,  I love to hunt it.  I have chased turkeys in Appalachia since I was a young teenager,  a time when just finding turkeys was a difficult task.   I am at the point where I am as interested in giving back,  as taking.   Last year,   I started buying and giving away custom turkey calls to fathers,  mothers and their children,  as well other young persons in hope of sparking a "hunting fire".  Hunting,  especially turkey hunting,  has always been a blessing to me.   Last year,  was also the first time I had ever purchased a custom call for myself.  It was a box call from Matt Van Cise.  It lit a spark under this hunter and now I hope to light sparks under others to help others and the sport of hunting.      I have ordered 15 calls so far this month,  and have been getting a lot of information from many of you regarding some of the better or best custom call makers.   Thank you for all the information you have unknowingly given to me.    Best,  WTNUT.
Welcome and IF you feel the need you can send me a Marlin Watkins fiddlebox.  Glad to see people sharing the wealth of turkey hunting and the outdoors. 

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

turkey stew

Welcome to the old gobbler flock!

Riley1

Beards and Hooks

Welcome WT

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field