OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

prayer request

Started by Boykin Hollow, January 05, 2021, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

The greatest of losses I have ever witnessed is parents losing children. I can't say a single word mor ethan what has already been said. I too did not make it through the Obituary, I couldn't help imaging my own daughter's names in place of Anna's and just started weeping. Our only solace is knowing that in Christ Jesus death has no sting, we are separated for a while, but the day is coming when we will all be resurrected and Anna will be there. Lean hard on your faith, God understands, he lost a son. All I can offer is a piece of my heart, love and prayers.
cyber hug:  O
                \()/
                 /\ 

land cruiser

I am so sorry for your loss...Prayers for your family

What a beautiful, aspiring life....The sky just got another bring wonderful star. May she forever be shining on you.

zeke632

Muzzy61

Prayers for you and your family. I can't even imagine your pain.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tracker#1

Prayers for you and your family... try and think of the good times you had with each other

PalmettoRon

I am so sorry to read of your loss. That has to be devastating. My prayers are with you and your family. My only advice to you, is to grieve hard and  fully now. Ultimately, turn your attention back to your wife  and your other kids. My uncle lost a daughter at age 29 several years ago. He failed to trust God even though it's almost impossible to understand the why of this type of event. He neglected his wife and remaining daughter, became emotionally distant and died younger than he should have as he couldn't refocus. I truly am sorry and I will pray for you for you.

Bowguy

Man I'm really sorry to hear that. Prayers sent. As a child I lost a brother at 18. Not a child I know but someone I was very close to. It about wanted to drive you nuts with the what if's and sense of loss. The only way I figured to help was not only think about how blessed I was to have had him in my life but how he bettered me for it even though it was a younger brother. The part that helped the most is realizing it could have been an accident or something with all my brothers. As bad as it was it could always be worse. Understand I'm not clouding his memory with anything else I was just thankful. Idk if that'll help at all but she sounded like a great girl. You were blessed to have her and you still do. She'd want her family to remember her but not let this ruin their life. Grief takes time. Be strong and help others in the family hurting. Do it for her. God bless ya brother

packmule

Quote from: guesswho on January 05, 2021, 06:08:59 PM
I wish I had some comforting words, but I have no idea what to say.   I couldn't make it through Anna's obituary.   I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.   Stay strong and keep the faith.   We don't know why, but there is a reason she left this world so young.  Prayers for everyone involved.

X2 or X100's. I'm sure we all feel exactly the same way, so very well put here GUESSWHO.

Boykin, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I truly believe that she is in a better place and hope that this provides some comfort to you during this difficult time.

NCL

So sorry to read this and thoughts and prayers for your daughter and your family. It always seems there are never the right true words to express sorry for such an event. As others have said could not make it through the obituary

shoer2

SwampRooster17

Praying for your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foss5469

Ross R

Prayers to you and your family. I cannot imaging going through that. Some of my extended family is going through that now.  It is tough on everyone.

Turkeyman

Children are supposed to bury parents, not vice versa. I buried a daughter five years ago so I feel your pain.

turkeyhunter91