turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Titanium Surfaces For Sale

Started by Josh_Alloy_Calls, January 05, 2021, 10:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh_Alloy_Calls

I am the guy that has been building all the titanium surfaces for Stumpy, and I have a few "rejects" that could be used if anyone is interested.  I talked to Stumpy, and we want to make sure everyone gets top notch surfaces when they buy from him so our QC is pretty strict.
I will post a picture of the typical cause of rejection, but I'm sure a little elbow grease could get rid of most of them.

Here is what I have, and I only want to sell this as a lot.  I don't want to split this up, I'm sorry about that.
5 pcs .103 thick 3.000 diameter (Sanded)
4 pcs .103 thick 3.250 diameter (Sanded)
5 pcs .090 thick 3.250 diameter (Polished)
4 pcs .103 thick 3.470 diameter (Sanded)

18 surfaces total, which should be great for someone wanting to try out a new surface.
I was originally going to keep these for prototyping a new call for myself, but they aren't doing any good sitting on my bench.  They would probably sit there for a good while too.
I am selling these at an extremely discounted rate just to give someone an opportunity to try it out.
$100 TYD for the entire lot.
PayPal preferred.

Thank you.
Josh McDowell

M,Yingling

Dang ,, iam day late and dollar short  ,, just restocked from chad lol
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Josh_Alloy_Calls

Sounds like me Mike!!
I figured this would be a good deal for somebody.

M,Yingling

yes very good deal are both sides marked up like in pics ?
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Josh_Alloy_Calls

A few have small marks on both sides, but most are clean on one side.
They are still useful, but I don't want to sell them to Stumpy unless they are perfect.