OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sorry...

Started by barry, May 19, 2011, 06:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

...about the comments I made the other day on here...they are now deleted.
They were directed at no one in particular, no team in particular.
It just seems that trophy animals are often shrouded by a dark cloud put there by individuals that either have no clue or are just plain jealous.
I seen this type of thing too many times in contests, especially big buck contests...the winners are often accused of baiting, poaching, cheating, you name it...all because someone is envious of someone elses success the majority of the time.
I think your team, and ours, should be commended for the success we had. We averaged 68 and change on our 10 best birds and will most likely finish second to you guys. What does that say about the birds y'all killed?
Congrats to Stoner on an exceptional bird as well as the 2 guys on our team that killed multi-bearded birds! Congrats to you guys for an average score that equals my best bird ever taken during 30 some years of hunting!
We are all linked together by a common thread...turkey hunting...let's enjoy it.
Barry from SG&A

blueribbon

Hey man it is no sweat. This happens every year. I am glad you came over and made this post. I agree about the shroud over anything big. I promise that no one on this team is stirrring the pot to try to get people to look at the birds I figure that is up to the judges and not for me to determine! It was a great year and alot of turkeys were taken. Thanks stepping up to the plate man!! That means alot.

pittboss

No reason to be sorry........... It's been a great year, had a lot of fun, and you boys over at Shock Gobble and Awe are Alright in my Book. It's been a lot of fun guys .......... Just too bad it all has to come to an end!!!!

Congrats to all of you guys over there at Team Shock Gobble and Awe.... It was a great year!!

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

doublegobble

I had another fun year and hope everyone else did. It was tough around here with the weather but still had a great time. Congrats to everyone that was able to fill their tags! There were some mighty fine birds layed down this year again, such as the 5 beard bird on one of the teams. Can't wait until next spring!
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.