OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ok.......I gotta know.............

Started by pappy, May 19, 2011, 05:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Harold Camping, 89-year-old leader of the ministry Family Radio Worldwide, has predicted that a five-month destruction of humanity will commence Saturday with a Rapture, in which believers will ascend to heaven.
This guy has predicted the end before to have been in 1994...OOPS....guessed he missed this one...some folks are throwing "end of the world" parties on Saturday....there is a group of Atheists that have already figured out they will be left behind and are offering pet care for 25.00 an animal and discounts on more then one....what do you all think about this?
Am I the only guy who is chuckling under my breath? Pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roost Wrecker

You are not alone because no man knows the day nor the hour. I have seen a car here where I live that had a bumper sticker that said in case of rapture can i have your car? I would just hate to be that guy that day!

stinkpickle

It's hilarious.  My neighbors have a sign up in their front yard about the rapture.  I think I'll go ask to borrow some money from them.   :D

guesswho

If I thought it were true I'd go turkey hunting tomorrow even though season is closed.  But I guess I'll chance it and wait until next March.  I'd like to hear what he has to say Sunday.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

fallsflight

Quote from: Roost Wrecker on May 19, 2011, 05:53:20 PM
You are not alone because no man knows the day nor the hour. I have seen a car here where I live that had a bumper sticker that said in case of rapture can i have your car? I would just hate to be that guy that day!

:agreed:

mmusso

Quote from: Roost Wrecker on May 19, 2011, 05:53:20 PM
^^THIS^^

WyoHunter

I guess we'll have to wait and see!  :anim_25:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Preacher

Romans 8:37

Crutch

On a side note, some people are thinking about the condition of there soul and thats a good thing.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

pappy

Yep, I have to aggree with Crutch, hopefully it is bringing some to their knees, I pray out of faith and not just fear of the world ending....also read Mark 13:32...no truer words were written...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Hognutz

I'm goin' on a  fishin' trip next Saturday. I sure would like to be around for it. These people are whacked!! Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TnTurk

Quote from: Preacher on May 19, 2011, 07:12:04 PM
Mark 13:32
What else does one need, only God knows the day and hour of our Savior's return.   :bible:

flintlock

I discussed this with a guy about a month ago who said he had visions of the end-times coming and that I better stock up on can goods, etc.  I told him regardless if the end-times didn't come,  he and I would both be dead in 50 years and he had better get things right.

The end is coming for everyone in OUR generation, when your heart stops.   

Seek me and ye shall find me when you seek me with all of your heart.  Jer. 29:11

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Uncle Bucky

Well there are nuts in everything in life, however if this guy truly believes in it then let him.  It isn't hurting anyone is it ? 

However our country is going down the tubes because of our withdraw from God.

Look at all the muslim countries that are in total disarray and have been, why ?  because they follow a false God/prophet. 

Only God knows the end and only God will be our judge when that day comes.

Like on Joe Dirt movie line  " is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?"

rempumpman

It will happen in God's timing not mans; I have made arrangements to meet him be it through death or by rapture; hope you have done the same.............rem
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.