turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which burris mount for franchi affinity 20

Started by jjnfla, November 27, 2020, 11:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjnfla

Any one got a model # for the burris mount for the franchi affinity 20,any help would be great jj

SumToy

you can put a burris 336 mount or one of ours.  Both are great ways to mount them.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jjnfla

Quote from: SumToy on November 28, 2020, 10:06:07 AM
you can put a burris 336 mount or one of ours.  Both are great ways to mount them.
I bought the burris 336 the holes don't line up.

jjnfla

Quote from: jjnfla on November 28, 2020, 12:36:23 PM
This is what I bought but won't line up,am I missing something

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cutt down

Quote from: jjnfla on November 27, 2020, 11:07:28 PM
Any one got a model # for the burris mount for the franchi affinity 20,any help would be great jj

If your looking for a pic rail then it's the weaver 93A I'm 99.9% positive. Sumtoy has the best mount though. See his pic! It's low profile & looks great.

BINK McCARTY

My vote is for the Burris -Marlin 336 mount MPN# 410333, i got mine, LOw, Low, low....

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: jjnfla on November 27, 2020, 11:07:28 PM
Burris MPN : 410333. Pretty sure.

turkeyhunter91

if you have trouble finding a Burris i would recommend the sumtoy mount, i have one on mine and i really like it.

bwhana

Digging the Sumtoy on my brand new Affinity 3!

Nathan_Wiles

Sumtoy for my Franchi 20. Its perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

obro

If your gun was factory drilled and tapped the Burris mount won't work . The hole spacing is different . You will need to use the Sumtoy mount . If your gun was not drilled and tapped from the factory guys had them drilled to the spacing of the 336 mount .

Spurs Up

Quote from: obro on January 30, 2021, 07:38:28 AM
If your gun was factory drilled and tapped the Burris mount won't work . The hole spacing is different . You will need to use the Sumtoy mount . If your gun was not drilled and tapped from the factory guys had them drilled to the spacing of the 336 mount .

What he said.

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: jjnfla on November 28, 2020, 12:45:51 PM
Quote from: jjnfla on November 28, 2020, 12:36:23 PM
This is what I bought but won't line up,am I missing something

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pretty simple solution if you have a gun gun Smith or machinist ( My father in law did mine) take the mount & gun and show what the problem is then have them drill another hole in the Burris mount and viola' problem solved. Like I said my father in law did mine and well....you see the result. Good luck brother!

Nathan_Wiles

The new Affinity 3's have nearly rounded reciever on top. I tried the modified 336 Burris mount. I did not care for how it was perched on top of the reciever. Its probably fine strengthwise but it looked unstable to me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KentuckyLB

Quote from: bwhana on January 27, 2021, 07:08:18 PM
Digging the Sumtoy on my brand new Affinity 3!

Same exact gun and set up i carry also ...the Sumtoy Mount sit very clean on the gun.