OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HATS OFF

Started by harvester, May 18, 2011, 06:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

My hats off to you all (VooDoo Hunters Team) for show of sportsmanship and professionalism in which you all where willing to handle the situation that arose. Whether you all still win or not, which I think you may, that was a class act. Hats off to you. Stoner that was one great bird and congrats once more on a great double beard.

Dustin

Stoner

Quote from: harvester on May 18, 2011, 06:01:54 PM
My hats off to you all (VooDoo Hunters Team) for show of sportsmanship and professionalism in which you all where willing to handle the situation that arose. Whether you all still win or not, which I think you may, that was a class act. Hats off to you. Stoner that was one great bird and congrats once more on a great double beard.

Dustin

Thanks Dustin for the nice comments.

Jayhawkeye

Dustin

i've been out-of-town.  what "situation" arose?
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

gob09

Quote from: Jayhawkeye on May 19, 2011, 12:26:42 AM

Dustin

i've been out-of-town.  what "situation" arose?
:TooFunny: