OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

need info.

Started by SumToy, June 19, 2012, 03:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Ok folks I need some feed back.   I have had a lot of folks ask about 10ga chokes. So we are in the R&D room now.  What shells yall shoot the most.  This is all because of yall so we build this around you.  I may need a test dummy to shoot this stuff for me. LoL
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

dirt road ninja

I'm shooting Nitro's H210 2.5 oz in straight 7's. If ya need a BPS to play with I could ship mine.

SKFOOTER

I'd like to see what you can come up with for an SP-10 shooting the Fed. Hvywght #7 loads and the Magnum Blend load.

Rockhound

I shoot black winchesters, federals with and without fc, hevishot and handloads

eight bore

Hastings 675 and Pure Gold 680 are good lead chokes, but you can't find them, good lead numbers are hard to get with a ten gauge unless you handload heavy payloads. Fed heavyweight with the FC wad might do pretty well in a tight lead choke as well.  Finding a test Dummy should be easy !
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

woodchip

I'd like to see a choke  that would pattern the 10ga HeviShot Magblends well.

4nolz2

black Winchesters and the Nitro H210 4x5x7

Thegobblergetter

I shoot an SP-10 with Fed. HW 6's w/ fc wad.  I also shoot lead 4, 5, and 6's.  Thanks, John

SumToy

Well we got one of my target shooters that had 2 BPS so he send it in.  I get a list of shells and we be testing with in a week.  I will keep you all up to date on how it is working. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SKFOOTER

Don't forget us SP-10 guys, Sum. :character0029:

deadbuck

I shoot sp10 with magblends

SKFOOTER

Quote from: deadbuck on June 21, 2012, 09:46:18 AM
In what choke and what kind patterns do you get? :OGturkeyhead:

SumToy

Ok guys we have a Remington and a Browning on the way.  I fix you all up.  Just not looking forward to the kick.  :TrainWreck1:

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SumToy on June 21, 2012, 10:47:06 PM
Ok guys we have a Remington and a Browning on the way.  I fix you all up.  Just not looking forward to the kick.  :TrainWreck1:
The BPS will definitely thump your shoulder, but the SP-10's recoil will be less than most 12 gauges. :icon_thumright:

deadbuck

Quote from: SKFOOTER on June 21, 2012, 11:17:15 AM
Quote from: deadbuck on June 21, 2012, 09:46:18 AM
In what choke and what kind patterns do you get? :OGturkeyhead:
Look on this forum at a May 7 post I made that shows a pic of the pattern.