turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stud Of A Deer!

Started by guesswho, November 18, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Thought some of you who have never seen one would like to see this.  My Niece sent this to me yesterday.  She lives on Big Pine Key, home of the Key Deer.  She said he comes to her house everyday to eat Tangerines.  This is a stud by local standards.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

1iagobblergetter

That's neat. I remember years ago visiting the Keys and seeing signs warning drivers to look out for them.

outdoors

That's AWESOME  , sharp looking deer
There's not many left  , PROBABLY no bigger than a great Dane  what I don't understand is that the mosquitoes are atrocious...
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

CAPTJJ

daddyduke

First one I've seen. Thanks
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

buzzardroost

That is a stud of key deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

I use to live in Marathon in the Keys, and occasionally we'd visit Big Pine to see the deer. It was always neat to see those Key deer. They're just like regular deer, only smaller!! ;D

SD_smith

I was stationed down in Key West a few years ago. Lived on Cudjoe Key. We'd go to that little bar in the back of Big Pine...can't remember the name of it and we seen one that had a cool funky rack. Would stop on the road and he'd come eat chips out of the passenger window. My buddy still lives on Big Pine and he always brings up how bad they are about getting into their trash at night hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

SteelerFan

Very nice! Thx for sharing.