OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stickers/decals on your gun (brand names).

Started by deerbasshunter3, February 21, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Not so much a fan of the barrel stickers, or any other product logos for that matter.

However, if someone paid me to advertise for them, I might be interested (depending on the company).  Otherwise, I am not all that interested in promoting someone else's product.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Bowguy

If I died n someone put em on my gun I'd come back n haunt em! You can n should do whatever you like though but remember many barrel stickers are white n so is s turkeys  head sometimes

deerbasshunter3

Try not to overthink my OP. Just curious as to what people think/feel about brand logo decals/stickers on their equipment. MO included stickers with the kit, so that is what I used as an example.

nitro

I don't .

However, I sure laugh when I see " Meat Stick" on someone's gun ...
Royal Slam 2008

compton30

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on February 21, 2017, 01:58:57 PM
Try not to overthink my OP. Just curious as to what people think/feel about brand logo decals/stickers on their equipment. MO included stickers with the kit, so that is what I used as an example.

It's your rig, bud. If you think it looks cool then slap it on there without hesitating. If you don't like it then don't. Who's to tell you what to do with something you paid for with your hard earned dollar? No one.

LaLongbeard

I don't like all the stickers and such to much like the lame TV hero's and I don't want my gun looking like a NASCAR entry.I've noticed more of the team this team that hunting attitude last few years I keep waiting for the fad to die out but I don't think it has even peaked yet.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Strutr

If you want to put a logo on your gun, shirt, hat, truck, etc., just make sure the color scheme doesn't put you in danger.  Personally, I prefer not to have logos on my gear or truck but that's just me.  But then, I'm old!  ;D 

WildTigerTrout

No stickers or decals for me.  I don't really care for them.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

tha bugman

My buddy put this on his gun...he thinks it's so funny, I personally think it's stupid but he did it for himself not me so to each his/her own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy

If I could have one that could be read from the muzzle the said " oh sh $#!*^" then I might con

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

catman529

If I were to put a sticker on my gun it would be small and inconspicuous because I like the way the camo paint turned out on my gun.

WisTurk

Nope.  Only way I would ever deface a firearm or my truck with a sticker, I better be getting paid well for it.  Won't give a company free advertising.

MK M GOBL

I drive around everyday with my "Logo" on my truck!

MK M GOBL

catman529

Quote from: WisTurk on February 21, 2017, 08:39:17 PM
Nope.  Only way I would ever deface a firearm or my truck with a sticker, I better be getting paid well for it.  Won't give a company free advertising.
I don't see it as giving free advertising, I see it as showing support for a company that makes good products that I like. But then I've never put a sticker on my gun. I have a few on my truck but only for things that are important to me.