OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stomach Virus!

Started by VA_Birdhunter, November 27, 2014, 03:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

I caught the stomach virus last Saturday (5) days ago which knocked me out of my planned grouse hunt that day.  I was hoping and praying I didn't get it but when I did I was praying all I had been hearing about its just a 24 hours virus was true...well it was NOT!  I only puked once on Saturday night at 11:55 pm but it was bad I thought I saw the anti-christ in the toilet after I was done!! I stood back up and was pouring the sweet and white as a sheet and I turned around to see my little 4 yr old son standing behind me....I'm sure I called him in with the projectile vomiting and loud cries to the Lord to send some  :help:!  He's tough as nails for a little guy and he was just getting over it....actually I woke earlier that day at 1:55 am with him puking all over me in the bed.  But I come walking out of the bathroom looking like I had just been beat with a stick and he looks up at me and says "daddy I puke better then you" and skips off!   The body aches I've had since then have been terrible and I'm just now starting to get my appetite back on turkey day.  For the past 5 days every time I would eat my stomach would just ache and swell like I had just been sucking on an air compressor house for an hour.  However I'm very thankful and fill blessed to have lived through it THANK YOU LORD and can actually enjoy Thanksgiving today!  Also my wife and 6 yr old son didn't get it again THANK YOU LORD!!!    Hope and Pray none of you all get it....its a beast!!    HAPPY THANKSGIVING & GOD BLESS
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens