turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sling swivels on single shot 12

Started by tnanh, March 20, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnanh

I have a Sears single shot 12 gauge that I have had some work done on to make it a turkey gun. I had it drilled and tapped for a scope mount and for chokes by Sum toy. I was wondering have anyone on here has ever found a way to put a sling swivel on the fore end of a spring load single shot. I have looked at barrel bad swivel studs and the largest I can find is a .850-.900. This gun measures more like .950-.975. Is there anyone who knows anywhere I can get one that large or fix the for end where it will not spring open with a regular swivel stud in it? A barrel band for a 10 gauge would probably work but I cant find one. I have a slip on sling for it made by Butler Creek. I don't like the slip on.

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

lowoctane

I use a lace on that is used on side hammer black powder rifles.
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Strutr

That's a thick barrel.  It would seem that you're going to have to fabricate something. 

tnanh

William,
            I sent you a PM.