turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Rainy Day Giveaway. We have a winner

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobspur

Keeping momma happy to earn points for the impending absence to chase turkeys!

GobbleNut

I get on OG to try to keep everybody in line, and hope it is raining in Oklahoma so that Sam is bored and will decide to give some more stuff away and that I will choose the right time to put my name in the drawing and I will win and Sam will send me the calls and I will snicker at all the rest of the guys on OG because I am the winner and they are not and I can say,  "Lalalahlalahlaaahhh, I won some Gooserbat calls and you guys didn't" and then I am going to make a sound file on how good the calls sound and post it on OG so I can rub it in even more,...and then I'm gonna go take a nap.  ;D

ddturkeyhunter

Take an extra nap to save energy up, so if I can't hit a turkey with my gun I can run and catch him.

HookedonHooks

Run some calls, watch turkey videos, sip some whiskey!

taylorjones20

Loading ammo, cleaning/modifying guns :)  - Thanks for the chance!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

buzzardroost

Patterning shotguns in my indoor range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Sort gear, practice with my calls, and ride around looking at fields with my binoculars.

ILHUNTER

Going thru all my the turkey hunting gear for my son and I to make sure its good to go.

Meadow Valley Man

Spend the day convincing my wife that turkey hunting is cost effective.

Illini Tom

I spent the rainy day watching turkey hunting videos, running calls, online shopping for a new 4-wheeler and checking for permit lottery results for my second tag.  :turkey2:

Tail Feathers

Changing batteries in red dots before season followed by some calling practice and loading the vest.

Thanks for the chance!  We're getting rain from the same storm today.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

pitch black

Going through my vest  making sure everything I need is in it

uarobert

northms

Riding around in the truck practicing my mouth calls and looking for tracks.

dayna105

Playing the new to me copper pot. The wife must like the sound of it she hasn't came in the room to tell me to stop.