only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many springs ??

Started by BowBendr, February 15, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Bowguy on February 20, 2017, 04:45:32 PM
Quote from: Herb McClure on February 20, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
Hi, fellow turkey hunters. I began turkey hunting in the North Georgia Mountains 60 years ago; 1956 was that year. Killed my first turkey in 1958. This was a originial native turkey that has always lived in the mountains there; on the Blue Ridge WMA.Thankfully I have never missed a season hunting there. In the year of 2012, I wrote and published a book titled; "Native Turkeys and a Georgia Mountain Turkey Hunter", which contains 295 pages of my turkey hunting life. Looking forward to my sixty-one turkey season; in the turkey woods this Spring.
God bless you n welcome!

X2

Hope I am able to have that many years in turkey hunting.

MK M GOBL

Farmboy27

Been at it for 25 years now. Killed my first bird when I was 12 and killed at least 1 bird every year after that, until last spring!  Still stings a little. Lol

tha bugman

Jeeze first hunt was 40 years ago this spring...hard to believe..forever grateful to my daddy for taking the time to share with me and mess up my hopes at becoming a crappie fishing pro....forever  :TooFunny:  RIP my father and friend!

Bolandstrutters

Quote from: Farmboy27 on February 20, 2017, 08:03:39 PM
Been at it for 25 years now. Killed my first bird when I was 12 and killed at least 1 bird every year after that, until last spring!  Still stings a little. Lol

Thats a good run though!  It took me three years unitil things started to click.  Ive killed at least one bird every year since although it hasnt been easy!