Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's on your new "gear list" for 2015 Season ?

Started by Mike Honcho, December 18, 2014, 10:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Honcho

Seems like this time of year I am going over all my gear and shotgun equipment thinking towards next season.  One thing I think I may improve is taking off an inexpensive Red Dot from my Stoeger 3500 and adding a Weaver Kaspa 1-4 power camo turkey scope.  I've got a 935 set up with Tru Glo Magnum Gobble Stopper Pro Series iron sights, and Ithaca 37 Turkeyslayer with Tru Glo turkey red dot and this would give me a shotgun option with a scope.

What's on everyone else's "Wish List"?????

Rick Howard

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gooserbat

Couple of moisture wicking long sleeve Ts, a couple or three boxes of Fed HW #7, NR tags for a Mo, Ks, and maybe somewhere else, gas $$$$.   
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

daymude7288

Idratherb

Im switching to not wearing a vest because I carry to much stuff and sweat. Im going with a good tenzing fannypack and scaling down on carrying so many calls. I did buy a sweet pair of uninsulated Meindl boots.

Idratherb

Id also highly recommend Sitka gear its not cheap but for moisture wicking and quality it blows away UA or anything ive ever bought from Cabelas

TauntoHawk

First lite Kanabs in Fusion, try a few more short boxes out. Could use a good shirt in bottomland or treebark camo something thats not cotton and maybe ripstop. 
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

alclark2

Ed Jenkins glass call
Burris FF3
DSD jake and hen

The ghost maker being most important.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

Tail Feathers

Should have my hands on my new Winchester 20 gauge by the end of the day.
That, a good choke and some HW 7's.  Maybe a new facemask, I think mine was about gone by the end of last season.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

stinkpickle

I will come out of hibernation one day before the season starts and check...

VA_Birdhunter

-Some new mouth calls to add to my stock pile

- New tripod for my camera

- Rubber boots for my SC hunting trip

- and at least one new SS Custom calls pot call.

I've already picked up two boxes of Long Beard XR shells and of course a few turkey hunting DVDs.

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Devastator

Trying out some of the new mouth calls from Hooks.

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"