Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH ! More snow.

Started by redarrow, February 20, 2011, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

40s and 50s all week. The only snow was where the plows had piled it. Spring was in the air. Now I'm looking out the window at 5 inches of the stuff. Suppose to turn to ice over night. My least favorite time of year for sure.

kamski1151

Red you need to come to Northern Mi.. It's about about 75 and I'm drinkin Pina Colatas. Course I got the Pellet stove roarin.... :fire: :fire:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

West Augusta

At 5:00 it was 40 degrees and snowing hard here. It has since turned to rain until tomorrow.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mossy835

Friend of mine since 1950 called on his way home yesterday and said he was talking to his younger sister in Truckee CA had nine feet of snow, now that is down right uncomfortable to me!
:TrainWreck1:

bad0351

Hey there Mr. Redarrow!!
As someone famouse once said....."ahh feel your pain".....

Dale

Sometimes...all a man has left is his dog.....

PANYHunter

I hear ya. In the 50s Friday and Saturday, cool and windy yesterday and today, 5-10 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow.  but oh well it's that time of year.

M,Yingling

This part pa where to get 5-8 mon. night  ,,but going to be in the upper 30s to 40s rest week ,,,, maybe it will all melt again  :lol:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey