Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mike Yingling Sappy Cocobolo Pot Call Giveaway !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 16, 2019, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BPShunter

I'm in! Great looking call!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

vicksburg

]

Bayou Gold

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 16, 2019, 01:57:12 PM
Mike Yingling Sappy Cocobolo Pot Call Giveaway !!!!

First and foremost a huge round of appreciation and thanks for Mike Yingling

HERE IT IS..... A Mike Yingling 3in copper - glass   sappy cocobolo pots  cocobolo fiber rod striker 

Mike Yingling has generously donated a handmade custom game call for one lucky OG member to add to their collection of hunting calls - If your not familiar with Mike , he is a regular here and his calls can be seen and shown in the calls section for consideration , also he has several soundfiles for you to listen to - Mike has several types of calls he makes and is always available for custom one of a kind orders  -If anyones intrested in one of Mike Yingling's calls they can PM Mike here http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=175   or email Mike at   myingling232@gmail.com

Here is what Mike has generously donated for the one lucky winner !!!!! A knockout :newmascot: ----Copper over sappy Cocobolo pot call  with...a carbon fiber rod striker ....pure killing machine guys  :newmascot:

The Rules .....

1)you must  have 10 quality posts on the forum  to register to this thread/game

2) post to this forum to register. A thank you to Mike would be nice..

3) this is important. ....I will call the game at any time ....the first registered member to make the first post after I call the game (I'llake a post to this thread , and modify the post header ) .....is the winner

4)one prize per member per year ....

ITS FREE, SIMPLE , EASY  .

more games on the way , winners  are excluded from playing for the remander of the season ......

I am in.   Thanks

2eagles

teke59

NFW

Mossberg835

dayna105

jmart241

reed16dodge