turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

On a serious note..

Started by Gobbler2577, February 01, 2020, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbler2577

Just over a year ago I got a little bored due to the government shutdown and decided to finally put a call or two out there and see what happened.  I listed 3 calls for sale and haven't been caught up since.  The overwhelming support by you fellows has been something I never anticipated.  As some of you know I made calls for fun (and for a few buddies) and I had no idea how mine compared to others.  I have never been one to buy calls I just made my own to suit me.  I am so very humbled to come here and see folks talking about my calls and I want to say a heartfelt thank you.  I never had intentions of building calls regularly but being able to meet so many of you and get to know you has been the reward in it all.  Perhaps to some a turkey call is a small matter, but I am honored when someone entrusts me with that task.  I will continue to do my best and will always stand behind my work and guarantee that you will be satisfied either with my calls or with your money back.  Again, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.  May God bless each of you in all you do and I pray for a safe spring season for us all.
Buster. 

Oh, be paying attention in the next few weeks.  This years give away is going to be a big one. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

To be honest I had not heard of your calls until the recent threads, as least not by the name Buster, from what I am reading I will have to get one from you in the future.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

va longbeard

You make a great pot call Larry your on my short list of pot call makers I would recommend without hesitation.

Yelper

Buster, you are suppose to be shooting some geese right now??? Looking forward to getting the calls as well, I enjoy buying calls from members on this site and as always want to support the custom call makers.

Yelper

Greg Massey

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on February 01, 2020, 02:32:25 PM
Just over a year ago I got a little bored due to the government shutdown and decided to finally put a call or two out there and see what happened.  I listed 3 calls for sale and haven't been caught up since.  The overwhelming support by you fellows has been something I never anticipated.  As some of you know I made calls for fun (and for a few buddies) and I had no idea how mine compared to others.  I have never been one to buy calls I just made my own to suit me.  I am so very humbled to come here and see folks talking about my calls and I want to say a heartfelt thank you.  I never had intentions of building calls regularly but being able to meet so many of you and get to know you has been the reward in it all.  Perhaps to some a turkey call is a small matter, but I am honored when someone entrusts me with that task.  I will continue to do my best and will always stand behind my work and guarantee that you will be satisfied either with my calls or with your money back.  Again, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.  May God bless each of you in all you do and I pray for a safe spring season for us all.
Buster. 

Oh, be paying attention in the next few weeks.  This years give away is going to be a big one. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
Buster, we appreciate what you have done for us turkey hunters .. It's US that need to thank you .. Your calls and craftsmanship to detail is awesome, it reflects in the tone and sounds of your calls..

tracker#1

Buster, I can't put your red slate down. My wife doesn't like you either...keep up the great work please.

Harty

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate it! And THANK YOU for all you do for us.

REBELYELL

Thank you Buster. You make a killer turkey call and proud to call you a good friend.

Wigsplitter

Thank you from Arkansas !! Your calls are top notch and customer service one of the best!! Keep up the great work!!

EZ

When you do something very well, folks take notice.

Mathews.1

Quote from: EZ on February 01, 2020, 03:40:39 PM
When you do something very well, folks take notice.
Well said. If you don't have at least one of busters calls your missing out.

bobk

Buster, It is a honor to own yours callers. God Bless.

3bailey3

Spitten and drummen

Buster. I give credit where credit is due. You and I have talked a lot and I know you are a stand up guy. Thats why I own half a dozen pots that you made. I will be perfectly honest here. I would put your red slate in persimmon up against any pot out there. It sounds awesome and I can say that the birds approve. Its hard to pick the red slate over glass vs red slate over slate. They sound similar but different. Thats why I bought one of each. It has been a pleasure meeting you , our several conversations and running your calls. Good job on the success my friend.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

sbbow

Larry I cannot say anything that already hasn't been said! If you don't have one of Larry's calls you are missing out. That blue mahoe ceramic I'd put up against a daybreak ceramic any  day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk