OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Beretta extreme a 400 anybody?

Started by Turkeyslayer 101, February 04, 2012, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyslayer 101

Has anybody shot one of the new beretta extreme A400 and if so what's the recoil and pattern like with what choke?..
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

SumToy

Shot duck loads and target loads out of them.  Will have fed back in a few from guys that just got stuff ordered.   Chokes are hard to find for them now. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Turkeyslayer 101

I have an unfired xtrema II I'm considering trading for one,
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

SumToy

I would think long and hard.  They have gone back to the old optima thread. Now for the one that have had it knows it is a thin choke.   I get chill bumps thinking about them but we build the chokes because they say the gun is fine to shoot.    Now not a lot out in the line of chokes.   Guy call me say Beretta say not know who make chokes.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA