Started by Spitten and drummen, February 14, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I had his number but lost my phone. Could someone pm me his contact
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

yelpy

I could use it also. Was going to ask too.

KYHeadhunter02

He's still not taking orders :(

If no one comes through I can message him on Facebook and get it though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Yeah , I know he's not taking orders now. Checking with him because I have been on his list going on 3 years.  Just trying to check with him
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

jed clampett

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 14, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
Yeah , I know he's not taking orders now. Checking with him because I have been on his list going on 3 years.  Just trying to check with him
.....me to...its been so long I think it's closer to 4

duckaholic25

He told me two years ago when I got on the list that he was two years out. I messaged him a week ago on Facebook and he never replied. Sounds like he's not making calls anymore.

jed clampett

I know a guy who just got his calls a few weeks ago...so he is still at it....didn't answer my email either

nsselle

Clint does have a full time job and kids. I'm sure most of you know that. 

KYHeadhunter02

He post quite a bit on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3bailey3

looks like we might to get Riley's number now!

Britton40

Quote from: nsselle on February 15, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

Clint Corder, Paul Platz, etc have full time jobs. A list can quickly become extremely long and outright stressful.  Both of these guys are genuinely great people.  I completely understand why they quit adding names to their "list". Call making isn't their 100% means of supporting their family. I make calls, and I absolutely love doing it. Saying that, I never want it to feel like I have to do it.  To me, It's something that extends my turkey season. I am extremely blessed and appreciative of the person teaching me. However, I don't see it ever being a stressful, necessary means of income. I have a family which is the most important thing in my life. Surely, you guys can understand. 

My $.02

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: nsselle on February 15, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

yeah , we know. Whats your point? If its been 3 years so what. No one was saying anything bad about the situation.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Spitten and drummen

been a couple of post here stating the obvious. Not one person here was complaining or stirring the pot. I started this post in search of his contact and the reason why I started it. This is not a bash and defend Clint post. Thanks everyone.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Deast1988

I emailed him last February trying to get on list. I emailed this February again no response. I do have an Osage crystal of his took a year to get. But was aiming for a second and the wait continues.

West Augusta

Clint is a very busy man.  He's a manager in his job which is stressful enough.  Add twin 14 year old daughters that are very busy also.  Clint is finishing up a new house on top of all that.
He is making a few calls but not that many at this time.  He will get back to it in time.  They are worth the wait. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.