News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Bronzed glass over aluminum

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, February 22, 2016, 07:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgm1955

scoot12

In my opinion,  this pot call has the best sounding yelp I have ever heard out of a pot,  the back end is incredible.  So realistic.  Scoot

duckaholic25

Mine should be here by the end of this week. I can't wait

wvhoyt19

Ordered mine today! It will be my 3rd call from Brad. Great guy producing great calls!!!!

scoot12

MD,  shoot me your number and I will text a file Brad made for me of the call.  Scoot

cutt down

Dr Juice

Spitten and drummen

I have mine and have been hunting it since I received it. I have called up 2 different hens and 5 jakes so for. the weather was crappy last week and I haven't got to actually work a bird with it. it is my favorite pot call so far. as scoot said , has the best yelp I have ever heard out of a pot call.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

wvhoyt19

:fire: Couldn't agree more...just ordered mine!
Quote from: MDTOM84 on April 05, 2016, 09:03:53 AM
Man would you guys stop!!! Yall are going to make sure that this is going to be the longest 2 week wait ever. I can't wait to get my hands on mine!!!

SteelerFan

Well, after a bunch of head scratching (I'm not really a tech guy), I put together a sound file of Brad running this call. Hope he doesn't mind, but I thought it may help. I'll add it to the sound files thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v3dXF_TnDs

greentag

i have this same call,only mine is in a highly figured bocote pot(the nicest looking bocote brad said he has ever turned ;D),this call is awesome.i picked it up in nashville and havent been able to put it down since.probably the sweetest looking and sounding pot i own,cant wait to try it out in a couple more weeks.

scoot12

Brad told me the bocote was great and so was poplar,  the soundfile does it no justice in my opinion.  Scoot

greentag

Quote from: scoot12 on April 05, 2016, 08:37:20 PM
Brad told me the bocote was great and so was poplar,  the soundfile does it no justice in my opinion.  Scoot
yeah i heard all of them in nashville,they are all good.they all sound similiar but it seemed to me that the poplar was a little more raspy all the way through the yelp where as the bocote has a sweeter higher top then drops into that nasty rasp,if that makes any sense.but the back end all sounded about the same to me,which the different strikers probably played a big part in all of this too,mine came with a dymondwood.i dont think it would matter which a person picked they all sound great.

Scott Hock

Ordered one last night,just couldn't stand it.

SteelerFan

Field tested... Gobbler approved! Must be that Tennessee accent Brad stuffs in there.