Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

gslam has a few scores

Started by savduck, April 23, 2015, 06:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

He messaged and said he had a few knocked down. Was working a ton and will post up later
Georgia Boy

GSLAM95

Working nights but have had some good hunts.  Called in birds for the girlfriend and others plus I have filled two of my three tags here in IL.  My fifth season tag starts tomorrow and this is my last IL tag.  I should get out here in the next couple mornings or so.  Looks like everyone is having a great season so far.  Good luck to all that are still hunting and I will post up in the near future. 

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

merocustomcalls

Congrats on a great season so far!

GSLAM95

Tagged out in IL this morning around 9:15 and it quite a hunt as 6 songbirds come in together but one of them left the field in my vest.  Still working nights but will get my biggest bird checked in for the team soon and follow up with pictures.  Good luck to those who still have tags and congratulations to those who have been fortunate to fill their tags.

alloutdoors

You're supposed to be shooting turkeys, not songbirds! ;)

GSLAM95

Quote from: alloutdoors on May 05, 2015, 03:16:26 PM
You're supposed to be shooting turkeys, not songbirds! ;)
To me they were playing a song alloutdoors  ;)

GSLAM95

I posted pictures in the kill thread of my best scoring bird.  Here is the link to this seasons thread I started with pictures included.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,55958.0.html

I don't know if I'll be doing the contest next year as it sometimes seems to be a pain worrying about taking pictures with my game camera and trying to do all the extra stuff while in the field.  I guess I'm just burnt out on it and we will have to see what next brings.

savduck

Thank John, i just havent sat down and updated our scores yet.

Hate to hear it. It does drag out sometimes. We keep ya a spot until just before next seasons contest starts. Let me know. We appreciate your contribution to the team. I havent checked lately but at one time we looked like we may take this thing
Georgia Boy