OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Aluminum pot call reccomendations

Started by NYbassman, March 07, 2014, 02:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout24

Another one to consider is the Cane Creek Pro Custom, you can listen to him playing it on his web site, really sounds great with tons of rollover. I've got a dozen aluminums, including Lights Out and a Halloran but the only one I carry is the Cane Creek, and it cost $35.

PALongspur

Over the weekend I picked up a killer black anodized aluminum call from my buddy Mark at Mac Calls. This call really screams with the nastiest two note yelps you've ever heard but it can also be toned down for that deal-closing stuff!

The easiest way to get in touch with him is through Facebook, anyone wanting his phone number, PM me.

Dr.Love

I got a Cane Creek Pro Call over the weekend. Took it to the woods yesterday. That thing will scream.  For $35 you cant beat it. Its high pitch with nice roll over. Just what I was looking for.

Muzzy61

I really like the one i got from Gary at stone road turkeys calls.
fast service, great price and it's pure turkey.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Spitten and drummen

imo I have several and the one that stays in my vest is a Darrin dawkins!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

cutt down

I just got an SS anodized aluminum from Al & Josh Shoemaker & it sounds amazing. Very easy to run!

VAarrowslinger

X2 on the SS aluminum. It's a sweet sounding call! I can also recommend te 'preacher man' from Jim ward at Warbird calls.

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Footballer

How does the SS sound compared to the Lights Out?

Hitman 23

Dead end road block  check them out at Midwest turkey call supply. Great sounding call and a top notch company

model94

I like Al Holbert Enticer call Silver Thunder. It is Aluminum surface and the pot is corian. It.runs great dry and wet .