Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We're currently in 3rd place (maybe)

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 06, 2024, 12:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Reflexl, hasn't updated the running scores in 5 days, so I'm not sure.
But per his current post, we've roared up the charts from last place to 3rd!!! :funnyturkey:
Congrats to everyone who has scored or upgraded. We're back in contention with 2 more gobblers still to fill, along with any upgrades!  :icon_thumright: Hit the woods and keep up the good work brothers!! :police: : firefighter:
:fud: :turkey:

Deputy 14

Mountainburd

Sorry guys, been having a lot of log in issues since the upgrade, so haven't posted much.  It;s been a rough go for me.......still birdless after many many hours.  It's just one of those seasons.  Congrats to those who have scored and keep it up.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Mountainburd on May 07, 2024, 04:37:24 AMSorry guys, been having a lot of log in issues since the upgrade, so haven't posted much.  It;s been a rough go for me.......still birdless after many many hours.  It's just one of those seasons.  Congrats to those who have scored and keep it up.
Keep after them Joe!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 07, 2024, 10:51:48 AM
Quote from: Mountainburd on May 07, 2024, 04:37:24 AMSorry guys, been having a lot of log in issues since the upgrade, so haven't posted much.  It;s been a rough go for me.......still birdless after many many hours.  It's just one of those seasons.  Congrats to those who have scored and keep it up.
Keep after them Joe!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I'm feeling yer pain, same on my end. Hopefully it comes together for us. Congrats to all who filled their tag.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."