News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Johnson Creek-Barbour County Alabama

Started by Dallas32064, August 19, 2015, 01:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alamuchee

Quote from: Dallas32064 on November 01, 2015, 11:02:23 PM
I know a guy who brought up this club on aldeer forum and they kicked him off for just talking about it.  Aldeer is controlled by a bunch of babies who protect the people in this club.

What's aldeer?  Hunting site?  Why would they kick someone off a site for asking questions?

Dallas32064

It is a forum dedicated for alabama hunting.  It used to be good, but the people who control it and their friends cannot be criticized.  If you do they will kick you off. :z-winnersmiley:

Dallas32064

I wonder if they shot anything youth weekend.

guesswho

I heard someone killed a 140 class buck.  It may have been a 60 years old youth, I don't know.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

T-town

Quote from: Taggedout on November 03, 2015, 08:18:33 PM
I believe the Team Alabama name is Rut Yek or something like that with all that Yellow Gold on the ground no wonder Team Alabama won the Turkey Contest so many years straight ! Makes since huh with a Club with no Rules  !   :OGturkeyhead:

I'm pretty sure Yekrut hunts north alabama and TN. Ya'll need to get your facts before slandering people. Barbour co is a long way from his stomping grounds. As far as Aldeer, they won't kick you off even if you should be. You gotta be thick skinned to survive on that forum.

Dallas32064

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Check out the general forum. The JC crowd over on ALDEER is not happy!  I guess treating people like chit is finally catching up with them.  The mods on ALDEER are all in on protecting these guys.  Hopefully Mr. Green Jeans will pay this place a visit.