OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Should this video make me upset for turkey hunting? Mojo Scoot and Shoot.

Started by JuniorPre 360, March 12, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey_slayer

And the quest to dumb Turkey hunting down even further continues on

Flydown

At least they named it scoot and shoot turkey because its damn sure not turkey hunting.

Old Gobbler

I watched about 1 minute of it , and saw about 4-5 turkeys get missed clean , another get crippled , and one in particular.......could be used as evidence in a court of law for harassment of wildlife -- when the guy tried to catch the turkey , when that failed he tried to shoot and a running turkey ....what a idiot - several bad shots , some turkeys were shot in the back , not neck

Almost al the footage was likely shot on Midwest/west ranches that are overrun with turkeys , unrealistic by daily standards ( no offense to Midwest west turkey hunters )

These are not turkey hunters , these are duck and goose converts , what your seeing the high fiveing white guys ,, geeks .... They scored the entire eyesore just like the goose hunting videos to blaring rock music , the only thing missing is a chad belding  lookalike with a entourage of college age know nothing's wearing black hoodies throwing out Shaka hand signs every time they shoot at something

What a disgrace .... Worst part is some moron will try and repeat the same stunt one day and get a face full of buckshot from another , bigger idiot
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ctwny1

Very UNSAFE....I wonder if they would play the same music if somebody got shot? Very STUPID...

jakesdad

I would not be against trying it but in a much more classy and ethical manner than what these clowns did.People like this are only about the kill and trying to look good to the black hoodie posse.

I would be more apt to try this in the off season just to see how close I could get without worrying about "the kill".May carry a stick in case things got as little too close tho :o

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Crawdad

Yep, hard for me to watch, I think I would still leave feeling unsuccessful after a hunt like that.

headbanger

I could only stand watching it up to the point the dbag attempted to grab the tom, scrambled for his gun, fired, missed and threw his weapon. Made me want to puke!

DirtNap647

in pa I think I would be tagged in about 5 minutes  of doing that

zeke632

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 12, 2014, 02:40:45 PM
I watched about 1 minute of it , and saw about 4-5 turkeys get missed clean , another get crippled , and one in particular.......could be used as evidence in a court of law for harassment of wildlife -- when the guy tried to catch the turkey , when that failed he tried to shoot and a running turkey ....what a idiot - several bad shots , some turkeys were shot in the back , not neck

Almost al the footage was likely shot on Midwest/west ranches that are overrun with turkeys , unrealistic by daily standards ( no offense to Midwest west turkey hunters )

These are not turkey hunters , these are duck and goose converts , what your seeing the high fiveing white guys ,, geeks .... They scored the entire eyesore just like the goose hunting videos to blaring rock music , the only thing missing is a chad belding  lookalike with a entourage of college age know nothing's wearing black hoodies throwing out Shaka hand signs every time they shoot at something

What a disgrace .... Worst part is some moron will try and repeat the same stunt one day and get a face full of buckshot from another , bigger idiot

Agree 100%   

Not that it matters to them but I'll never buy any mojo product.
Video pisses me off

MiamiE

L.F. Cox

Gobble!

As long as what they are doing is not illegal I don't have a problem with it. I would not do it and wont teach someone to do it, but to each their own.

El Pavo Grande

Quote from: turkey_slayer on March 12, 2014, 01:45:31 PM
And the quest to dumb Turkey hunting down even further continues on

Exactly.  This is the new rock star generation of turkey killing (notice I did not say hunting).  Legal or not, this is about killing and not the hunt...no matter how much you sugar coat it.  This new decoy is designed for guys that lack the skill or patience to consistency call in turkeys.  Just my opinion.

I wouldn't accept a MOJO product if given to me free. 

tomstopper

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on March 12, 2014, 01:35:25 PM
I hunt on property owned by wealthy, educated and civilized people.

If any of them ever saw this common, classless display of what "outdoorsmen" or turkey hunters are, I would lose most of it.

Bubbas dressed in suspenders, hillbillies dressed skeleton suits, and rednecks casually throwing guns around does nothing to improve the perception of hunting in the eyes of the non-hunting public.

I find the "turkey reapers" appalling.
:agreed: Just stupid people acting like such and giving us real turkey hunters bad names....