OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

rubber boots

Started by turkeyhunter91, April 23, 2013, 05:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

hello,i was just wondering what everyone puts on there rubber boots to keep them from drying out and cracking, thanks

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I get 3-5 years out of a pair of lacrosse La Granges.  The only thing I do is store them in a natural position without creasing them.

I see no reason to "treat" the pair I prefer with anything.  They are durable, functional, and cheap enough that I could afford to replace them annually if I had to. 1x every 3-5 years is a hell of a bargain as far as I'm concerned.

RIStrutStopper

Keep them out of the light when you're not wearing them. I keep mine in a black garbage bag and they stay in pretty good shape for years.

turkeyhunter91

thanks for the reply's, i have a pair of lacrosse burlys and i keep them in the back corner of my closet but i was just wondering what everyone else did to preserve them as best as possible, thanks

Buckeye_Strutter_935

got a 9 yr old pair of lacrosse's that just started to crack and the camo is really faded but they are still comfortable and warm....but ive never treated them just keep them outta the light and in a dry place
Feathers Fear Me